Honored Contributor

I've been looking at navy Michael Kors coats and I found this retro style Kors coat from Nordstrom Rack. It's sold out though😢 It was only $28.50!

Reminds me of a coat I had back in the day. Wish I could have purchased this one.

7215338.jpg7215332.jpg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Regular Contributor

I bought a 3/4 length from Amazon last year for $49. It is terrific. I took it on a trip with me and it packed down so small. It kept me warm and looks great.

Honored Contributor

I have a Lands End down coat that I got several years ago and love it!  It's a bit longer (mid thigh) than your jacket and I never had to pack it for a trip so I don't know how well down packs.  I would think it would still take up a lot of suitcase room.

Esteemed Contributor

DH and I got matching (I know) LE down jackets ten years ago.  They are light grey and we have gotten an amazing amount of wear out of them, wearing them all over the world.  We always pack or wear them unless we are going to Hawaii (even there if we are going to the dormant volcano on Maui).  They are great and if we don't think they'll be warm enough we layer.

Honored Contributor

Not that anyone cares 😉 but I ended up ordering this jacket today from Zulily. Brand is Weatherproof. Around $55 with the shipping. Was looking at a similar jacket from Michael Kors for around the same price, but it didn't have a hood. I shopped around online and the only better deal for Weatherproof was a tan one at Lord and Taylor but it was sold out.

This one is just poly filled so it should be fairly easy to pack and take off on a plane. It won't be that warm but I'll just deal with it. Can use it in the fall too. I liked the look of it.

zu59444020_main_tm1535666526.jpg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Esteemed Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

Not that anyone cares 😉 but I ended up ordering this jacket today from Zulily. Brand is Weatherproof. Around $55 with the shipping. Was looking at a similar jacket from Michael Kors for around the same price, but it didn't have a hood. I shopped around online and the only better deal for Weatherproof was a tan one at Lord and Taylor but it was sold out.

This one is just poly filled so it should be fairly easy to pack and take off on a plane. It won't be that warm but I'll just deal with it. Can use it in the fall too. I liked the look of it.

zu59444020_main_tm1535666526.jpg

@Greeneyedlady21

I care! 💕 I always appreciate the time you take to post pictures. As a visual person, I am lost when posters describe in words their new purchases, etc.

And I very much like your new jacket. Here's hoping it meets all your expectations for your upcoming trip to Las Vegas! Enjoy!

Regular Contributor

Have one, love it, plenty warm. LE jackets hold up well

Occasional Contributor

See the pictures. My think view that jackets are not saved you from the cold weather Smiley Very Happy You lost =you money lol

Esteemed Contributor

They are on clearance at JCP.  I got 2 to keep in my trunk with my winter emerg gear. $21.

Honored Contributor

I think she has already done her January trip.