Honored Contributor

Saw this on The Find last night. Not my style and I had to point out that belt! GILI Jill also put an Obi belt with it...LOL! Woman LOLOh my was that strange looking.Woman LOL

a285811.jpg

Honored Contributor

I ordered A283886 by Halston in forest.  For some reason I can't show a picture of it. 

Honored Contributor

No.

Valued Contributor

Re: PUFFER COATS

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMeeI saw that last night during the Dennis and Jill show, and had to smile.  The belt looks like a luggage strap we used when traveling to make sure the suitcase did not open.  But, the rest of the coat is fine, looks like a lot of others, with exception to the collar.  Puffers can be sort of flattering, especially if is the packable type   but they have a much lighter warmth.  Being a lifelong New England girl, at a certain point I do not care if my figure is cute, I just want to be warm when I am out for my job walking to meetings, etc.  Style goes out the window if the windchill still cuts you to the bone and the coat serves no real purpose.

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Saw this on The Find last night. Not my style and I had to point out that belt! GILI Jill also put an Obi belt with it...LOL! Woman LOLOh my was that strange looking.Woman LOL

a285811.jpg

The belt looks quite similar to those on many belted ski parkas/jackets. 

Trusted Contributor

@PinkSunset wrote:

look for words that say "packable". I got a Nautica reversible packable jacket at TJ Maxx that is warm, very nice looking and not at all bulky. M Kors makes some as does Ralph Lauren and others, can find deals at 6pm on many of them.

Thanks PinkSunset, that helps my search!

Respected Contributor

I like puffer vests but they can't be too puffy or I feel like a marshmallow man. There are slimmer fitting ones that are flattering.

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu