Valued Contributor

I ordered a set of readers, was very disappointed when I got them they seem to be flimsy and not as sturdy or adorable as they looked when being presented. I was thinking about getting some of their fit overs but not sure if they same quality.

Trusted Contributor

Re: PRIVE REVAUX

[ Edited ]

I bought two different sets on different occasions of the fitovers and when I received them they were totally crooked and fit horrible. I am done with this brand. I really like the Jonathan Paul fitovers best.

Honored Contributor

I had the opposite problem.  I ordered The Alchemist. They are so heavy I can barely stand them.  And everything is concave with them on.  I wore them when I did my taxes and when I was done, I had an awful headache.  

I found the couple pair of sunglasses to feel very cheap and flimsy.

Respected Contributor

I tried on a pair at Kohl's. They were flimsy. 

Respected Contributor

@KACEE1115 I purchased a pair and then a replacement that I thought would be better.  Sent both back.  I don't think the quality is there.

Honored Contributor

The wire frames I tried were very flimsy, the slightest twist could break the wire.  Dollar store.  

Valued Contributor

@LuvmyLab I love Jonathan Paul I have several of the fit overs, and I do believe the quality is 1000% over the Privee reveaux.   Big name behind them but quality is terrible.  My next fit overs will be Jonathan Paul!

Honored Contributor

I was thinking of ordering the TSV they looked really cute. I haven't tried this brand, I may have to rethink the purchase.

Respected Contributor

These glasses are just ok and not worth the price.  I got mine when they were on sale at the q and on the PR website.  I have a few pairs that I picked up at Marshall's 5 years ago ( forgot the brand) and they are still my favorite.  Sturdy, clear and great fit.