Esteemed Contributor

PRINTS, PRINTS, PRINTS........

Wondering if i am the only one who watches the fashion shows and can't take the HUGE prints on the new styles??

Yes,   print fashions are in...........but WHY can't any of the designers offer "mini" or "ditsy" prints???  I don't want to walk around with a huge bird or flower on my chest!!...most of them are so huge and colorful..............please offer CHOICES............i did see IM present one of his sweaters in a ditsy print and that sweater was the best selling one...................and i have seen so many of the large print tops on clearance lately and it doesn't surprise me......Even SG's "no print prints" are at the least in a "medium" size...not really small or no print print............

Sorry to vent.....but i think if they are gonna do prints...they should at least offer choices of types of prints it seems all the designers are going HUGE on QVC.

Also...being a petite size....just watching SG show today her petite model swims in most of her fashions and the prints overwhelm her...

Not knocking SG...i have tons of her old styles....but alot of those clothes don't compliment petites

Honored Contributor

Re: PRINTS, PRINTS, PRINTS........

I totally agree. The huge prints are a turn off for me.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I'm with you!

No huge honkin' flowers/prints on  my clothes, I think they're very aging....and I'm almost 66.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have asked SG on Facebook to tone down the size of her prints.  I’m short and some of her giant florals are so huge, I feel like I not only look like I’m in Hawaii, I feel like I am Hawaii!

I love my family, my fur boys, my Jayhawks and accounting!
Esteemed Contributor

@Jayhawk Girl wrote:

I have asked SG on Facebook to tone down the size of her prints.  I’m short and some of her giant florals are so huge, I feel like I not only look like I’m in Hawaii, I feel like I AM Hawaii!

Hahahah............i NEEDED a good laugh today!! I know just what you mean!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Sometime back I ordered a top from Susan.  First, the flowers were way too large.  Lesson learned.  But my DH and I had a laugh that one of these big flowers was in a strange place....it was right over one of “the girls.”  Of course, back it went.  I love flowers, but I am not a fan of huge flowers on clothing.  Just me.

Honored Contributor

I am very picky about prints. I rarely like any ,and certainly not the huge  ones or the ones with strong colors.

I don't think I own anything with prints from H or Q..I prefer Talbots prints

Trusted Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

I'm with you!

No huge honkin' flowers/prints on  my clothes, I think they're very aging....and I'm almost 66.

That is so funny...I have to agree.  I think these prints are over-kill.  They just don’t look good on a petite person....and frankly not too good on most people.  The worst.... in my opinion....are the Christmas sweaters with the jumbo Santa or the sleigh racing across your chest.  I also don’t want any “statement”  clothes with huge words.   Wish we could just tone down the styles today.....

Honored Contributor

@kelsey17 

There are plenty of different sized prints available but what you might be interested in isn’t always going to magically be presented if you sit and watch live presentations. 

If if you want smaller prints and aren’t seeing them presented you can look on the Q site and you will find some. Or look elsewhere; there are lots of other places to shop, too.

Respected Contributor

Almost all of my tops are prints, and I agree about a lot of the larger florals but it depends on the design and color for me. I just ordered this topper from HSN but wouldn’t have liked it in bright colors.

B470C1CE-E8ED-4041-AD59-79331C9A88FC.png