Trusted Contributor

Re: PRINTS, PRINTS, PRINTS........

@Jayhawk Girl wrote:

I have asked SG on Facebook to tone down the size of her prints.  I’m short and some of her giant florals are so huge, I feel like I not only look like I’m in Hawaii, I feel like I am Hawaii!

@Jayhawk Girl wrote:

I have asked SG on Facebook to tone down the size of her prints.  I’m short and some of her giant florals are so huge, I feel like I not only look like I’m in Hawaii, I feel like I am Hawaii!

LOL Smiley LOL!!

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Esteemed Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@kelsey17 

There are plenty of different sized prints available but what you might be interested in isn’t always going to magically be presented if you sit and watch live presentations. 

If if you want smaller prints and aren’t seeing them presented you can look on the Q site and you will find some. Or look elsewhere; there are lots of other places to shop, too.

Of course i shop elsewhere................just like i turn off the remote...

Respected Contributor

I prefer abstract prints and geometrics.  The big prints are beautiful, but the placement has to be right.  The colors have to be right, etc.  I don't like small floral prints.  They feel very old lady to me.  So, there has to be something for everybody!  It's what makes the world a more interesting place!

Respected Contributor

I like prints - large prints, small prints and anywhere in between.  Floral, abstract, geometric - love them all.  I am especially liking all the printed pants available - even some of the wide leg and I never used to like wide leg!  The wide leg have to be just right - not palazzo tho.  Denim & Co and Susan Graver have a good selection of wide leg pants.

They have to be pants length for me as I absolutely do not like the wide leg capri and crop pants being offered by a lot of QVC vendors - not a good look to me.

Esteemed Contributor

I recently purchased a floral top because I like the background color (robin's egg blue). When I opend the box and saw what it looked like I started laughing and wondering "what the heck were you thinking".

My husband heard me laughing and came to find out what I was cackling about. I walked out to model the top and the look in his face was priceless. I asked him what he thought and because he is not a stupid man, he asked me if I liked it. When I replied that it was going right back he shook his head and said, thank goodness....with the parting shot..."what the heck were you thinking?" Smiley Happy

Not a fan of most floral prints and that purchase is a reminder to myself that I need to stick to what works for me.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Esteemed Contributor

@Jayhawk Girl 

Still laughing from your comments!

I gave up on big prints long ago when I realized they reminded me of sofas and chairs from my past.

I like looking at them, but not on my behind....or anywhere else on my body!

Honored Contributor

I'm really fussy about prints.  

I'm okay with abstracts and stripes and dots, and some plaids.  I like tie-dyes  and ombres.  I absolutely don't like colorful /splasy florals.  They look really odd on me ... don't work with my overall "look" at all.  

I like print pants - most of mine are stripes of some sort.  No floral pants for me!

Honored Contributor

There are some prints that don't appeal to me, but in general, I love all kinds.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

I can’t stand giant flower prints. They are gaudy.  

Honored Contributor

I agree... I also can’t stand the chiffon sleeves! Especially with the huge prints...it seems SG has so many of this style on clearance....apparently no one is buying them...this should let buyers no that they need to bring out something totally different!