Contributor

PRICES on QVC! Come on.....!

I realize that prices on everything are going up and up but really....$124 boots? $100 + tops? Jeans $$$$$$ (no I've never purchased $200 jeans but I guess they're out there) and really expensive hair dryers and vacuum cleaners! Enough! Now don't yell at me, you all who don't have to count your pennies, fine with me that you are still shopping here...not me! Thanks for listening and have a great day😒
Super Contributor

Re: PRICES on QVC! Come on.....!

[ Edited ]

Great prices for new and newish clothes on Ebay.

Read we are now in a "Silent Depression"

Floral Pillow
Honored Contributor

When you buy stuff from home shopping channels then you pay for the chit chat and everything else that comes along with it. 

Respected Contributor

If the items don't sell well they obviously wouldn't have them on air. I personally don't have a problem spending $100 or more on a pair of boots and have done so many times. As for the Dyson products, yes they are expensive but worth it. I have the hair dryer, vacuums, fans, and air purifiers and I am very happy with them and all were bought here at the Q.

Respected Contributor

Yes, you can find clothes cheaper.  But, I think QVC's pricing is pretty much what other retailers are selling.  Also, people are buying because quite a few items sell out.

Respected Contributor

Shopping channels have never claimed to always have the best prices.  They have some other perks like "easy pay' and showing you the items on air with demos, etc.  I don't understand why people complain so much about the pricing since you can shop where ever you want and can look for the best price if you want to.  It is what it is and you don't have to shop there.   Seems to me @Irishgirl555 has made the best decision for her.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Regular Contributor

I remember when a sale on QVC was a whopping $2 off.  Now there are really good sales with half off and more.  I find myself buying too much stuff that I don't need because some of these deals are too hard to pass up. So stop complaining and look for the deals.  Or you can always shop somewhere else.

Trusted Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

When you buy stuff from home shopping channels then you pay for the chit chat and everything else that comes along with it. 

Not to mention the extravagant set designs

Honored Contributor

The prices are good if you shop QVC's sales. They discount heavily at times, sometimes as much as 75%. 

If I pay a lot of $$$ for pants, I go to Bloomingdales or Banana Republic. I shop their sales too. In fact Bloomies had a pair of Theory pants for $89.00 I bought in store last week. The sale brought them down considerably. 

Valued Contributor

@Franell wrote:

I remember when a sale on QVC was a whopping $2 off.  Now there are really good sales with half off and more.  I find myself buying too much stuff that I don't need because some of these deals are too hard to pass up. So stop complaining and look for the deals.  Or you can always shop somewhere else.

Lol, that's like saying gas prices have really come down ----- from $4 a gallon to $3.50 ------ when 3 years ago it was $1.97 a gallon!  Come on, maaaan!