Respected Contributor

Re: PREVIEW IS UP! Nordstrom 2020 Anniversary Sale: New Schedule August 19–30 + No catalog

@Chi-town girl wrote:

GIBSON Notch Collar Cotton Blend Blazer, Main, color, RED

Notch Collar Cotton Blend Blazer

Gibson

$50

LOVE this color. Also the cobalt blue color

Does this item look too small?

Respected Contributor

Re: PREVIEW IS UP! Nordstrom 2020 Anniversary Sale: New Schedule August 19–30 + No catalog

[ Edited ]

Yes, this is too small. Look at the sleeves, too short. Couldn't button this, as it would not stretch across her midriff. This is the QVC way - too small. Up a size would be better.

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl ,

Many thanks for the heads up. I got the email however did not know that it was so huge.

I will see if I find something interesting 🌻

Honored Contributor

@dsw503 wrote:
@Chi-town girl--Thanks much for the info! I have looked and looked at the Martha Stewart ruana and wondered the exact same thing. Will it stay in place? I'm glad to know you liked it! Yes, I think I will try out the cashmere ruana. It's a great price and with free shipping/returns, there's no reason not to try it out. i have 2 cashmere sweaters from Nordstrom that I've worn every winter for at least the last 15 years and they're still going strong. Very much appreciate your advice!

@dsw503  - you're welcome!  Good luck grabbing your wishlist items Heart

I'm going to check the Nordy website daily for new additions and will post updates.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@CHIP62 wrote:

@Chi-town girl ,

Many thanks for the heads up. I got the email however did not know that it was so huge.

I will see if I find something interesting 🌻

@CHIP62  - you're welcome. My wishlist is looking good. I know I won't get everything and that's ok - I always end up with some goodies. 

New items are added daily,  so check the website for new additions and I will post updates here

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Chuck Taylor items always fly quickly 

Converse - Chuck Taylor® All Star® Lift High Top Platform Sneaker  $46

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl ,

Thank you so much, so far i have added to my wish list a pair of polarized Burberry sunglasses. I will watch the additions to the sales every day!🌻Love Dante and the Divine Comedy is one of the best books ever, my father gave me his with Gustavo Dore engravings.

Honored Contributor

Adidas - Stan Smith Sneaker

ADIDAS Stan Smith Sneaker, Alternate, color, WHITE/ BLACK/ GOLD

Honored Contributor

Veja - Esplar Sneaker

Named for the Brazilian NGO that brings technical support to organic cotton farming families, these court-inspired shoes are made to make a difference. Crafted from leather sourced from Rio Grande do Sul farms and tanned according to REACH norms, the lining is made from organic cotton and the soles are wild Amazonian rubber.

Toe style:  closed toe
  • Lace-up style
  • Removable insole
  • Leather upper/textile lining/rubber sole
  • Made in Brazil
  • Women's Shoes
  • Item #5713331

VEJA Esplar Sneaker, Alternate, color, EXTRA WHITE/ WHITE

Honored Contributor

I'm at a good place with my handbag collection, unlikely to make a handbag purchase at this event.  

This is a chic crossbody bag!

Coach Trail Leather Crossbody Bag

COACH Trail Leather Crossbody Bag, Main, color, BLACK

COACH Trail Leather Crossbody Bag, Alternate, color, MUSTARD