Honored Contributor

Re: POSTERS LOVING HOSTS'CLOTHING

@BrattyOne2    H-mmmm.

Honored Contributor

In reference to Shanus.......I like her style and her candor. Not everyone wants to read sugary sweet posts dripping with honey. I like Shanus's ability to begin topics that are very interesting. If I didn't like what she posts, I would just avoid her threads. To each their own.

I like Sandra's style. She wears contemporary clothing and she's the most attractive host on the Q. She is slender, classically beautiful and knows how to dress well...

Honored Contributor

@Trinity11  A big 💋 to you. Thanks for the compliment.

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

H-mmmm.

@Shanus, I completely agree with your paralinguistic assessment, as quoted above.

Other than that, I appreciate the wide variety of styles posters use to express viewpoints and opinions here.

There are some days, and some subjects where there is nothing like a well expressed gripe to drive home a point and feel better, all at the same time.

It seems nearly every time I wondered about something a host was wearing, it turned out to be NOT available from QVC.  I stopped looking closely at the hosts garments a long time ago (unless they call attention to it themselves).