Honored Contributor

Re: POSH PRESENTS.....OH HOW I REALLY MISS LISA AT THIS TIME OF THE YEAR!!!!!!

@stevieb wrote:

@Luvtoshopathome wrote:

it just amazes me that the posters who dislike Lisa so much, FOLLOW HER on Facebook and know everything about what she does and then come to these boards and make nasty comments about her to me and others who enjoyed Lisa as a host?   Why would anyone be so curious about a person that they dislike so much?  

Also if you see Lisa's name in the topic, why even bother to open the thread and spew your venom?  If you can't stand her as a certain poster stated, then don't follow her and move on.  There are many many threads that I'm sure you would like and enjoy participating in without being nasty.

I'd add how very interesting it is that those of us who so much as mention we enjoyed and miss Lisa need to 'move on' and 'get a life', but those who, for whatever reasons... can't abide her seem to be the very ones unable to move on from their disdain, seeking out every possible thread to continue their ongoing critique... 

Perhaps part of the problem is that some posters can't just state how much they liked Lisa R without running down another host.  Take a look at the original post in this thread.

The title would make you think the thread was about Lisa - no problem there.  So why the need to make such snarky and critical comments about Jane?

It would be nice if "both sides" could just post their positive comments about the hosts they prefer and not make any derogatory remarks about any other host.  That's why these threads descend into such vitriol.  People have their favorites and they're not going to take kindly to someone else repeatedly running them down for no reason.  It goes both ways.

Honored Contributor

@jonbon wrote:

@MENTL wrote:

Does anyone follow steve bryant's facebook page?  He really hates JRT and said she is the most vapid human he has ever met!  BUT I think Stevo the HASBEEN  angry old

fool that will never get a job again is right on about her.

I think this says more about Steve Bryant than it does about JRT.

I don't go to his page or to JRT's page.  Did he really say that? I find that super hard to believe.  But, I agree with Jonbon if he did say that.  WOW

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

I seem to remember a lot of criticism of the products even when Her Majesty hosted.  I question some people's memories.

Super Contributor

@Luvtoshopathome wrote:

Hmmmmm, Star bright, now why would you even mention about being jealous?  Sure sounds like it to me.  Why do you care what Lisa is doing and why do YOU go to her Facebook page since it is very obvious you are not a fan of hers.  Just don't get it.  FYI, no one is of great importance except the One we will soon be celebrating on Christmas Day.

Wow, a bit cranky aren't you? Others have the right to their opinion . Sounds like you are too invested in host Lisa. I don't really miss her.  To each his own!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Thisismynickname wrote:

I wish there were a "Bickering Board" where posters could go to argue with each other.   

It's called Community Chat. Smiley Wink

Valued Contributor

@1jenniferjuniper wrote:

@Luvtoshopathome wrote:

Hmmmmm, Star bright, now why would you even mention about being jealous?  Sure sounds like it to me.  Why do you care what Lisa is doing and why do YOU go to her Facebook page since it is very obvious you are not a fan of hers.  Just don't get it.  FYI, no one is of great importance except the One we will soon be celebrating on Christmas Day.

Wow, a bit cranky aren't you? Others have the right to their opinion . Sounds like you are too invested in host Lisa. I don't really miss her.  To each his own!

She is - so SAD.

Trusted Contributor

really, Italia8140.  It's certainly NOT ME that's too invested in Lisa.  I liked Lisa very much as a host, obviously unlike you from your posts, but I don't go to her Facebook page and know her every move like all the posters who supposedly disliked her immensely.  

Funny but I always find out what's going on in Lisa's life from the Lisa haters, who are always following her and I just don't understand why.

Honored Contributor

@Luvtoshopathome wrote:

really, Italia8140.  It's certainly NOT ME that's too invested in Lisa.  I liked Lisa very much as a host, obviously unlike you from your posts, but I don't go to her Facebook page and know her every move like all the posters who supposedly disliked her immensely.  

Funny but I always find out what's going on in Lisa's life from the Lisa haters, who are always following her and I just don't understand why.

NAT:  Yes.  Sure thing.  If you need to know what Lisa is/is not doing, post with her name and the haters will tell you all about her and some like nobody.