Trusted Contributor

Re: POSH PRESENTS.....OH HOW I REALLY MISS LISA AT THIS TIME OF THE YEAR!!!!!!

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

I don't miss LR - but they really could have picked someone else to host the posh program.  WAY TOO MUCH OF HER FAMILY!  Really?  Who cares about her family!  We're not tuning in to see your sister, kids, husband, sister's husband, brother, and brother's girlfriend! 

Where was the cat? What - no cat?!?!  She talks more about her cat than her husband.  I guess the cat wasn't very interested.  

I love QVC, but this show was a total miss IMO.

Respected Contributor

As I posted in another thread, I enjoyed the show.

Respected Contributor

Dictionary definition of posh.  "Elegant or stylishly luxurious." "smart, stylish, splendid, luxurious."  First recorded in 1914 in Britain.

Respected Contributor

I'm kind of surprised this thread hasn't been expunged. I watched some last night. Thought Jane looked very glamourous. The new hairdo was quite nice. At least the whole presentation was something different from the usual shows. 

Honored Contributor

@10000Nicknames wrote:

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

I don't miss LR - but they really could have picked someone else to host the posh program.  WAY TOO MUCH OF HER FAMILY!  Really?  Who cares about her family!  We're not tuning in to see your sister, kids, husband, sister's husband, brother, and brother's girlfriend! 

Where was the cat? What - no cat?!?!  She talks more about her cat than her husband.  I guess the cat wasn't very interested.  

I love QVC, but this show was a total miss IMO.

She showed a pic

Honored Contributor

Jane looked outstanding! The hair took off 20 years!

The weird thing is that my channel guide listed 'Lisa's Posh Presents' and then went on to say 'Lisa Robertson presents......'

Huh? So I turned it on for a few moments just to check if she wasn't making an appearance...I did get to see the infamous Deidre who someone allowed on camera (in front of millions) with lipstick on her teeth!! bad bad Q!

Super Contributor

Does anyone follow steve bryant's facebook page?  He really hates JRT and said she is the most vapid human he has ever met!  BUT I think Stevo the HASBEEN  angry old

fool that will never get a job again is right on about her.

Respected Contributor

I agree that Lisa R was great at her job especially shows like the Christmas Posh Show.  She has natural glamour.  She also actually showed "Posh Presents".  Lisa R has resigned from QVC, because she wanted a change.  Jane Treacy was okay.  But QVC should have taken the opportunity to sell us real Posh Presents.  I always purchased something during Lisa's shows.  The products shown last night were QVC's normal products. They even had a product that Lisa R showed last year.  The only luxury item was Mizrahi's cashmere sweater.  

Respected Contributor

@MENTL wrote:

Does anyone follow steve bryant's facebook page?  He really hates JRT and said she is the most vapid human he has ever met!  BUT I think Stevo the HASBEEN  angry old

fool that will never get a job again is right on about her.

I think this says more about Steve Bryant than it does about JRT.

Valued Contributor

@gardensla wrote:

I tuned in just in time to see Jane flash a framed photo of her cat.

Really? 

=============================

Woman LOL 

Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.

-Rumi