Trusted Contributor

Re: POSH PRESENTS.....OH HOW I REALLY MISS LISA AT THIS TIME OF THE YEAR!!!!!!

Hmmmmm, Star bright, now why would you even mention about being jealous?  Sure sounds like it to me.  Why do you care what Lisa is doing and why do YOU go to her Facebook page since it is very obvious you are not a fan of hers.  Just don't get it.  FYI, no one is of great importance except the One we will soon be celebrating on Christmas Day.

Frequent Contributor

Hay Luvto shop you sound like you like to make your self well know . You made a sarcastic comment on another person here  now with me.. If you are a tribe member then good for you to worship your goddess. Keep in mind she was just a HOSTnothing else.People like you keep her want to be going .The Q is surviving with out her and saving them self's alot of money. Now the other host have a chance to shine.

Esteemed Contributor

My goodness, the spirit of Christmas.  The presents were not posh, except for the Cashmire sweater for 300 plus and Joan,s jacket.  Poor Jane, she can,t do anything right.  I did not care for Lisa, shows,  so I DIDN,t watch.  If Jane likes to brag, so what.  

QVC is trying to sell the same old same old, by slamming it up. By the way, I just received the pretzels, and they did not look like that.  Also not that tasty.  I am going to return.

Honored Contributor

@California Rose wrote:

Completely agree.  This is a Christmas party but not Posh Presents...Lisa always killed it!

What is it about the model Suzanne??  i would much rather watch beautiful Brenda model the lovely Joan River Jacket just presented instead of the anorexic looking Suzanne. 

Suzanne isn't in the least bit anorexic.  She's slender but looks fabulous! I think she's one of QVC's best .  She's very elegant looking.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Contributor

@gardensla wrote:

I tuned in just in time to see Jane flash a framed photo of her cat.

Really? 

I have been up all night in soo much pain (kidney stone).  I just want to say thank you for this post.  It made me LOL, and for get about the pain for a few moments.

Respected Contributor

Jane's okay with me.

Some women need to get over their fantasies about Lisa.

Valued Contributor

I really do believe that QVC should end all shows that Lisa did and find new ones for the people they replaced her with.
Lisa was so  good at her job and it's hard to watch anyone try to do that job the same way. It's not fair to the customers

OR the hosts.
Last night's posh show was a disaster to me.
I miss the old shows where the goal was to sell products and not the host.

That's how we roll in the shire..
Honored Contributor

@Star bright wrote:

If you all miss L. Robertson so much go to her Facebook she is on all the time she cooks, she decorates she goes to lunches,suppers with her friends travels she has a tribe that follows her every move she is more on there then she was on the Q. She even has her own talk show.  I think it was nice to have another host do this supposed Posh show. So Jane had her family on so what if I recall Lisa had her sisters on so what is the big deal.Just get over it she is gone for ever. She is still in trying to be the most popular x host .Now I don't wa nt all kind remarks made that I am jealous. But read some of the remarks that have been made here you think she was someone of great importance. All she was a Host that is it.

I agree 100%!!  I only saw the very end, but thought Jane looked beautiful in that dress, and she was obviously very happy to be there with her family.  I wish I had seen the whole show,  I have never seen the Posh Presents show when LR hosted because I couldn't stomach her.  I agree that those who can't get over her should go to her FB page where she advertises every minute of her day.  You can get your fill of her there.

Honored Contributor

@insomniac wrote:

Jane's okay with me.

Some women need to get over their fantasies about Lisa.

This!!!

Respected Contributor

There was nothing 'posh' here.  The items for sale were same old, same old.  

While the host and her family may be very nice people, they are not 'posh.'

The whole thing seemed chaotic and mis-named.  

Posh would have been Alberti selling unusual, higher end gift items with less people milling about, a small music combo playing quietly in the background, and calmly selling something unique.

People bumping into each other, talking loudly and incessantly, pictures of family pets, 

and curling irons for sale do not spell 'posh.'