Honored Contributor

Re: POSH PRESENTS.....OH HOW I REALLY MISS LISA AT THIS TIME OF THE YEAR!!!!!!

@MarthaStewardess wrote:
Sorry, but I don't miss Lisa doing this at all. I really wish that they'd have done away with this faux party format. Lol, Jane looks like she going to the Highland Games in Scotland back a couple hundred years ago.

Well, it's better than the Pretentious Presents of long ago. . . 

Trusted Contributor

I tuned in just long enough to see the Calista hair styler and decided it was just the same old same old.  Posh Presents means to me some items I may aspire to but cannot afford and a departure from the ordinary - presents I may even spring for in the extreme.  Not tonight by any stretch of the imagination!  YAWN!!!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Luvtoshopathome wrote:

I really miss Lisa when she did the Christmas shows and now  this Posh Presents show.  Sorry but no one can host one of these shows like Lisa did.  Jane just doesn't come up for air and, of course, it has to be all about her and her family.  Always bragging about them and also what expensive items she owns.  It really gets to be a bit much.

I would have loved to see another host do this show, so I didn't have to mute it and then change the channel after her constant talk about her daughters and her sister.

It's so ridiculous that you can't enjoy a show you were looking forward to watching and listening to because of a host.  

You really just can't pass up an opportunity to let everyone know how much you despise Jane, can you?  On another thread you told a poster to "get over" her dislike of Lisa R.  Perhaps you can take your own advice and move on.  You've said endlessly on various threads that you cannot and will not watch JT any more.  So why are you still doing it?  Just so you can continue to beat the same dead horse?  Sheesh!

QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

I miss Lisa too, particularly for this kind of show, or what the show might have been... Truth be told, they don't really have any hosts at this point that can carry off 'posh', even if the merchandise really isn't all that posh... Pat James would have been a better choice for this kind of show, as she projects a more elegant, graceful persona. Jane doesn't.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

Watched for a few minutes and turned it off, so boring, not enough Posh... I usually turn off the Q when Jane is hosting and go online if interested in the item being presented.
New Contributor

Wow... I thought that I might be the only other QVC viewer who felt this way about 

Jane. I have to change the channel when she is on... She grates on my nerves. I think she is a fake person... I dislike fakes. I was so disappointed that Lisa's Posh gifts did not have any other host!

Valued Contributor

While Jane isn't my favorite host, my 80 year old Mom enjoyed watching and seeing Jane's daughters. It got her in the Christmas mood. The only thing I bought was the lipsurgence for stocking stuffers. Not exactly what I think of as a posh present though.

i must say some of the guests looked amazing ( David Dangle and the Tarte lady come to mind right away as standouts.) Jane tried her best bless her heart. 

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Frequent Contributor

If you all miss L. Robertson so much go to her Facebook she is on all the time she cooks, she decorates she goes to lunches,suppers with her friends travels she has a tribe that follows her every move she is more on there then she was on the Q. She even has her own talk show.  I think it was nice to have another host do this supposed Posh show. So Jane had her family on so what if I recall Lisa had her sisters on so what is the big deal.Just get over it she is gone for ever. She is still in trying to be the most popular x host .Now I don't wa nt all kind remarks made that I am jealous. But read some of the remarks that have been made here you think she was someone of great importance. All she was a Host that is it.

Trusted Contributor

Venezia.....where did I ever state that I DESPISE Jane?  NEVER used that word or NEVER will about any host or anyone.  So don't go posting something that isn't true.  I admit that I've said that she never misses an opportunity to talk about her family, what they have done and where they go.  I tune in to hear the host talk about the product and when the host talks so much about her family and then doesn't have enough time to describe the item, I find that very inappropriate.  I've also commented on how much she talks over the vendors.  The things I have stated is the truth and never said I hated her or never said anything derogatory about her looks or how she dresses.  So before you state anything about my posts, you should think before you post anything.

FYI, I DID NOT KNOW Jane would be hosting, so I did not tune in to WATCH Jane.  I was looking forward to seeing this show but after the very start with the 'all about me and my family' thing. I put her on mute and then changed the channel after several minutes and very much enjoyed Michael Buble's Christmas in Hollywood show.  

Oh and BTW, it's interesting and a little disturbing to me that you follow all my posts.