Trusted Contributor

POSH PRESENTS.....OH HOW I REALLY MISS LISA AT THIS TIME OF THE YEAR!!!!!!

I really miss Lisa when she did the Christmas shows and now  this Posh Presents show.  Sorry but no one can host one of these shows like Lisa did.  Jane just doesn't come up for air and, of course, it has to be all about her and her family.  Always bragging about them and also what expensive items she owns.  It really gets to be a bit much.

I would have loved to see another host do this show, so I didn't have to mute it and then change the channel after her constant talk about her daughters and her sister.

It's so ridiculous that you can't enjoy a show you were looking forward to watching and listening to because of a host.  

Respected Contributor

Re: POSH PRESENTS.....OH HOW I REALLY MISS LISA AT THIS TIME OF THE YEAR!!!!!!

Sorry, but I don't miss Lisa doing this at all. I really wish that they'd have done away with this faux party format. Lol, Jane looks like she going to the Highland Games in Scotland back a couple hundred years ago.
New Contributor

Completely agree.  This is a Christmas party but not Posh Presents...Lisa always killed it!

What is it about the model Suzanne??  i would much rather watch beautiful Brenda model the lovely Joan River Jacket just presented instead of the anorexic looking Suzanne. 

Occasional Contributor

I agree with you, I thought Lisa was going to be on the show and was so disappointed that Jane was the host!  Why didn't they pick Mary Beth or Pat James, they are more low key and a pleasure to watch them.

Honored Contributor

I miss Lisa too.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

Whatever show Jane hosts should be titled "it's the all about me" show......always too much about her and her family.........after awhile it gets to be too much......

New Contributor

I also agree! To much emphasis on their own families. I personally do not want to hear about the families too much I want to know about the product, I want to know ways of wearing or using the item. I also miss Lisa Robertson. She really new how to sell a product!

Respected Contributor

Why was Jane's daughter on the show?

Respected Contributor

...... and her sister, her husband, her brother and his girlfriend!!!!!

Valued Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

Whatever show Jane hosts should be titled "it's the all about me" show......always too much about her and her family.........after awhile it gets to be too much......

That's her MO - a total YAWN.