Esteemed Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

@gertrudecloset wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

Didn't you Google it like we all dud?  Lol.   It's a stretchy man made nylon fabric.  I don't know why you are questioning the price.  Surely, by now. You know that fabric has no impact on price.

@chrystaltree But of course, fabric does impact price.  What are you talking about?  You mean the typical fabrics you'll find here on the Q, right?

Fine wool, cashmere, silk, alpaca, leathers (impact price).  The finer the quality the higher the price.

So that explains why you can buy a $300 leather handbag or a bag made out of the exact same leather for $4000?   And what about those Gucci and Louis Vuitton coated canvas bags that cost thousands?  A then there are those designer sneakers that cost $2000 and the components are no different than a pair of $70 sneakers.  There is shopping and life apart from QVC....

FACT: Quality impacts Price in everything society has to offer.  This just happens to include clothing.  A wool blend and Alpaca coat is GONNA COST MORE THAN A NYLON COAT WITH POLYESTHER STUFFING @chrystaltree .  Don't go assuming what I buy.  I'm simply pointing out the non sensical response you made.  Price does affect quality and vice versa.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@gertrudecloset  @chrystaltree   Of course, I googled it...But my question was this is so cheap and yes it brings down the price and also the quality. I'd rather not purchase this.

I have no qualms with anything you want @Shanus . I don't have to wear what you like or dislike. 

I didn't even respond to you.  My post wasn't about you.  I'm merely stating a fact (for others) that the quality of what we buy impacts the price we pay for it.

I guess some people want my lying eyes to say otherwise.....

Periodtttttt.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

NYLON...derived from petroleum in the 1930's...and we're back to T H A T again?    What happened to "progress"?

@Desertdi 

The new green world.