Trusted Contributor

@Nonametoday wrote:

Jackie looks gorgeous in that black sequin tuxedo.  Nobody could have worn it better but I would not have thought that earlier. I probably would have opted for a taller, thinner model, but her blond hair, her beautiful smile and the overall look --- stunning.

One thousand percent.  She looked like NY high society in that oufit.  Rocked it.

Honored Contributor

@colover wrote:

Who's LR?

Lisa Rinna, I'm assuming.

Contributor

Deb 80....leave Amy alone, she does a great job.  If you cant ay anything nice etel.

Honored Contributor

@Bhvbum wrote:

Yes Jackie looks great in that black sequined outfit, she just needs a larger size jacket. With it buttoned, it pulls and it’s very obvious.

Always. 

Honored Contributor

@kelsey17 wrote:

Even though this is supposed to be a big NY show and fashion week, etc........was surprised they don't even have a live NY scene or something a bit more glamorous background for the show.

@kelsey17, Amy was in NY and Courtney was in the Q studio.  

Frequent Contributor

Re: PMStyle - Louis Dell Olio

I want to know why Louis Dell Olio was not included in the line up for Fashion Week last night.? Of all the designers presenting on the Q, and some of them are very good, not one of them can compare with Louis' 5 star rating NONE. Why does the Q keep ignoring him? Each year it is the same thing. Are they punishing him because the Q was forced to bring him back years ago? I love the Q but the way they treat Louis is not right!

Honored Contributor

Re: PMStyle - Louis Dell Olio

[ Edited ]

@noramae wrote:

I want to know why Louis Dell Olio was not included in the line up for Fashion Week last night.? Of all the designers presenting on the Q, and some of them are very good, not one of them can compare with Louis' 5 star rating NONE. Why does the Q keep ignoring him? Each year it is the same thing. Are they punishing him because the Q was forced to bring him back years ago? I love the Q but the way they treat Louis is not right!

@noramae   The last time I recall Louis involved in a fashion line-up was the year he did that beautiful red suede jacket with the shutter sleeves and zippers.  It was absolutely stunning and one of the hostesses said it was so stunning that everybody who came in wanted to know who did that, was it for sale and how much was it, because it just superseded everything else in the fashion show that day.  

It was not long thereafter that when the proprietary brands became the order of the day, week, year and hereinafter to run the fashion shows with the lesser quality and executed designs and products.