Esteemed Contributor

I love Sharon F.

Occasional Contributor

I can remember when Jane Tracey did AM style years ago. Maybe she would like to

try PM style... She is QVC... Hope, they start to bring back some fashions for

the workplace. I loved the Dialogue line.

Trusted Contributor

I like Sandra, but if you heard what she said--twice--that QVC was making big changes and we will find out what those are in a few months. I hope that QVC is not going to cancel PMS or radically change what I like about QVC. I already had the programming on Wed. and Sun. and do not what on those days at all. I also do not watch any of the gift shows. Two months before Christmas and QVC is hardly on at my house at all.

I wish that QVC would do a real survey and ask us, the paying customers, not the people who come on these boards and complain and state that they do not buy on QVC. Your opinions should not matter, but I am a paying customer, as are many of you too, they should ask us what we want to buy--how hard is that QVC?

Super Contributor
On 12/18/2014 dperry said:

I like Sandra, but if you heard what she said--twice--that QVC was making big changes and we will find out what those are in a few months. I hope that QVC is not going to cancel PMS or radically change what I like about QVC. I already had the programming on Wed. and Sun. and do not what on those days at all. I also do not watch any of the gift shows. Two months before Christmas and QVC is hardly on at my house at all.

I wish that QVC would do a real survey and ask us, the paying customers, not the people who come on these boards and complain and state that they do not buy on QVC. Your opinions should not matter, but I am a paying customer, as are many of you too, they should ask us what we want to buy--how hard is that QVC?

You have it backwards. If you are already buying at QVC , then obviously they are meeting some of your needs. The people they need to survey are the people who do not purchase from QVC to find out why and what items would entice them to buy. You are already buying, but their bottom line would be increased by getting non buyers to start making purchases.
Esteemed Contributor
On 12/18/2014 QMaven said:
On 12/18/2014 dperry said:

You have it backwards. If you are already buying at QVC , then obviously they are meeting some of your needs. The people they need to survey are the people who do not purchase from QVC to find out why and what items would entice them to buy. You are already buying, but their bottom line would be increased by getting non buyers to start making purchases.

QMaven ~ good point. QVC should be trying to woo those former customers who feel alienated for whatever reason--high shipping and handling costs, no sales, a lackluster inventory, etc. I believe the demographic of new customers is not as broad as some like to think, especially with very stiff competition in the online shopping arena.

I have often stated that this bb is a wonderful tool for QVC to determine what could/should be done to better meet the desires of those who butter their bread (and those who used to!).

Honored Contributor

Sandra and Sharon both bore me to tears. However, so does the merchandise so I don't watch.

Super Contributor

I like both Sandra and Sharon. I think they are both competent hosts as well as beautiful ladies. Maybe not exciting or entertaining in their presentations, but that's fine by me, they do a good job getting the information to you and give you what you need to know about an item and that is what I really care about.

I think it's a great thing, if QVC is making big changes with PMS and other shows, products etc. Change is good and I am looking forward to seeing what they are going to do. I hope it is a big improvement. They have needed to make big changes for a while now, in many different areas.

I do agree about asking the customers what they want. And yes. MANY of us here on the boards are "paying" customers I assure you! I think they should NEVER do polls or anything else like that online, for people online to fill out or complete. Who knows who is filling out those surveys. All polls, surveys and related things regarding service and products should be MAILED to customers' homes and only to those people that have actually shopped with QVC in the last year. Perhaps several different surveys could be used. One for new customers, one for long time customers, one for customers that don't "often" order, and one for customers that frequently order and spend a lot of money with them. I think they need information from all these people, and info on their shopping behaviors and what they like and don't like about QVC.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree about customer input. When you realize that they practically begged people to participate in Courtney's Wedding and get involved with Amy's Baby, why not ask opinions about something more significant to the viewers and/or shoppers?