Regular Contributor

Hey, y'all!

Haven't started a PMS thread in quite a while....and I may not be able to check back in much....

but had to post the Edge by Jen Rade sweater and that sequin dress!!!!{#emotions_dlg.tt1} Well, it will be a tunic on me...with leggings and boots! I ordered it as soon as I saw her in it!

WIN!!!! You look just like Jen Rade clothes! Get that dress!!!

Hope y'all are enjoying the show!!! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

OMGosh Chucky--It's in my cart. I don't know what size to get though? It looks to run small in the bust, but it looks big elsewhere. Please e'mail me what size you got. I have 2 sizes in both colors in my cart and can't decide. I put them in my cart before the presentation when I saw it on her! LOL!!

I'm leaning towards the black the more I look at it. How are you???

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Regular Contributor

WIN!!!!! Hey! I got the 6. If I got the 4 it'd be too short. And I got the black. I have a gold sequined top (Kris Jenner's actually) and although I love the gold, I just got the black since I already had something in gold sequins....get both!!!! You will look FAB in that dress!

Regular Contributor

Oh, you said email you...haha...oops...I'll text you now.

Honored Contributor
On 9/29/2014 chucky said:

I edited my post, LOL. Wink

Honored Contributor
On 9/29/2014 winamac1 said:

I edited my post, LOL. Wink

Thanks!!! That helps! It's adorable. I have to decide now or my cart will empty out soon!Smile

Regular Contributor

ORDER IT NOW!!!! Yes, I'm yelling at you...I thought we just decided you were getting it. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

ORDER IT NOW!!!! Yes, I'm yelling at you...I thought we just decided you were getting it. Smiley Happy

I just did!!! LOL We will be "twins". {#emotions_dlg.laugh} I got the black.Wink

Trusted Contributor

Haven't purchased any Jen Rade yet, but it's one of the only lines left on the Q that interests me. Please post back about your new things!

I actually kind of like the Earth tall shaft boots, but I'm looking for grey or taupe so no help there.

Esteemed Contributor

That dress you would wear when you were pregnant. It looks like maternity wear. If you are tiny, it will look like you have been swallowed up in that dress. Not my cup of tea.