Respected Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

I thought she rocked the shorts.  She took what I would have called frumpy Denim & Co. shorts and made them fashionable.  Now, rather than just dismissing that TSV, I might give it a second look.

She totally rocked the look and love the shoes.  I think people on these threads just love to dump on others.  

We should hold each other up, not tear each other down.

Trusted Contributor

@CAMOGIRL wrote:

Oh I don’t know ladies, I think we all should start wearing high heels with our shorts! 😂

(We might be the only ones doing so, since I have never ever seen that anywhere around here anyhow! Don’t know about elsewhere.)

But, we could be trendsetters!! Woo Hoo!! 

These D&C French terry just capture the look! 😂

@CAMOGIRL 😂  It is hysterical!  I’ve seen the short suiting done before in hot pant or dressy belted shorts styles, but never a french terry longer gym short style. I hope I never see it again! 

Trusted Contributor

@Sunnycorle wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

I thought she rocked the shorts.  She took what I would have called frumpy Denim & Co. shorts and made them fashionable.  Now, rather than just dismissing that TSV, I might give it a second look.

She totally rocked the look and love the shoes.  I think people on these threads just love to dump on others.  

We should hold each other up, not tear each other down.

@Sunnycorle @faeriemoon We are talking fashion styles here! No one is tearing you or anyone else down. We don’t all have to think the same thing looks good or like the same styles. You have your opinion, I have mine. We’re talking fashion styles, try not to make it personal.

Honored Contributor

Those shoes with knit shorts looked ridiculous to me.  It was like her feet were going to a formal event and her legs were going to a picnic.  Not everything can be dressed up or dressed down and a pair of knit D&C shorts aren't something that can be dressed up.  They scream casual, which is what they are.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Ketra 

Comments such as Total lack of organization in my opinion, and if done for laughs , (their bold)

looking ridiculous, swaying back & forth while watching herself in the monitor etc. are not discussions about the fashion of shorts.  They are pot shots at the host.

I prefer that we do talk about fashion and not the host!

I haven't worn shorts in any way shape or form since before my kids were born!  They just don't work for me.  I much prefer capris or ankle pants.

That is talking about fashion.

Trusted Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

@Ketra 

Comments such as Total lack of organization in my opinion, and if done for laughs , (their bold)

looking ridiculous, swaying back & forth while watching herself in the monitor etc. are not discussions about the fashion of shorts.  They are pot shots at the host.

I haven't worn shorts in any way shape or form since before my kids were born!  They just don't work for me.  I much prefer capris or ankle pants.

@RespectLife @Sunnycorle I didn’t write those comments, another person on this thread did. LisaB wrote: I think people on these threads just love to dump on others.  LisaB why don’t you have the courage to address your criticism to the person or persons who wrote the comments rather than blasting everyone on the thread. In defense of those comments, they did not get personal. She is a show host who presents clothing and other products. She does puts herself out there as the Diva of Style. She’s going to get great feedback on her presentation style and bad feedback as well. That’s life, and her job is presenting these clothes in a fashionable way. People either like how she does it or they don’t. It’s not personal it’s her job. However, going up to someone in the street or a friend and criticizing how they present themselves is personal. You better have thick skin as presenter or you’re in the wrong line of work.

Super Contributor

Heels and shorts are not new. NY did this look a long time ago.

I love this look!  It looked like a pencil skirt with a blazer, but they were knee length shorts.

Short suit.png

Respected Contributor

@Ketra wrote:

@RespectLife wrote:

@Ketra 

@RespectLife @Sunnycorle I didn’t write those comments, another person on this thread did. LisaB wrote: I think people on these threads just love to dump on others.  LisaB why don’t you have the courage to address your criticism to the person or persons who wrote the comments rather than blasting everyone on the thread. In defense of those comments, they did not get personal. She is a show host who presents clothing and other products. She does puts herself out there as the Diva of Style. She’s going to get great feedback on her presentation style and bad feedback as well. That’s life, and her job is presenting these clothes in a fashionable way. People either like how she does it or they don’t. It’s not personal it’s her job. However, going up to someone in the street or a friend and criticizing how they present themselves is personal. You better have thick skin as presenter or you’re in the wrong line of work.

Its a epidemic on these threads people blasting the hosts.  I don't have time to single people out.  

Trusted Contributor

@Suxela wrote:

Heels and shorts are not new. NY did this look a long time ago.

I love this look!  It looked like a pencil skirt with a blazer, but they were knee length shorts.

Short suit.png

@Suxela  Great look! But that material and style are nothing like today’s TSV.

Super Contributor

Shawn could get distracting to watch. Sometimes her and Lori are confusing together.