Valued Contributor

PM Style with Courtney Khondabi Q2 tonight

I love to watch Courtney, she gives all the colors, sizes, inseams etc several times in her presentations and is a joy to watch.  She is so genuine and is a real asset to QVC.  She is on at 6PM Eastern/5PM Central. She is one of the best hosts!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: PM Style with Courtney Khondabi Q2 tonight

I'm watching her now with Bob Mackie and it's going well, Bob seems to like her and how she looks in his cardigan. CK indeed is covering all the bases and does not distract with extraneous nonsense about her personal likes or stories about her family or travels.

Esteemed Contributor

I like Courtney, glad she’s on earler instead of late night.

Honored Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

I'm watching her now with Bob Mackie and it's going well, Bob seems to like her and how she looks in his cardigan. CK indeed is covering all the bases and does not distract with extraneous nonsense about her personal likes or stories about her family or travels.

It's good to have a host on board that doesn't talk nonsense about herself, vacations, and family @blackhole99.  

Honored Contributor

Very professional, informative, engaging.  Excellent host!

Respected Contributor

I enjoy her. She is clear and professional, a pleasure

to watch.

Frequent Contributor

I hope they use her on the main channel and in prime time slots instead of overnight.   She is an excellent host and I really appreciate all the information that she offers with the fashion items.   She speaks clearly and is very professional.    She is a great example of what a host should be.