Contributor

PM Style is.........for NEW and MODERN !! NOT......for

NOT for Denim and co .. d & c... HAS HOURS AND HOURS OF QVC TIME. NOT ON pm STYLE{#emotions_dlg.mad}

Esteemed Contributor

Re: PM Style is.........for NEW and MODERN !! NOT......for

To my knowledge, PM Style has always had a wide variety of the clothing lines offered by QVC, including Denim & Co. Did something change that we don't know about?

Contributor

No wonder Lisa Robertson made the decision to move on to something NEW. And even Lori G's line appears to be in some sort of transition where prices are rising, quality and innovation isn't, and it is losing its luster amid the move to where-ever the line is being taken or being led by QVC powers that be. Please reconsider some of the latest tendency toward the shift toward the boring, price rising without a reason, and just not caring about the QVC customers who made the line the success it is. If a clothing line is going to change to smaller cuts and different sizing -- then announce it or describe the difference in the item descriptions to help the shopper. And if an item sells out -- why not get a back up order. QVC doesn't have the buying power? And the transition without Lisa R needs some quick shot of something other than Denim and Co followed by Susan Graver as the first two items out of the box for PM Style tonight. Courtney will try her best to sell Susan Graver -- but even Lisa R. had a hard time with Susie G's timing and going on and on and on. And love makeup -- but not the same old ethereal spackle as the third item. Did PM Style die when Lisa left -- certainly looks like it.

Esteemed Contributor

I think you are giving Lisa R too much credit .... Lisa made the decision to leave and the QVC viewers have to accept that ..... QVC will do just fine without her and so will the viewers.
Esteemed Contributor

I really don't understand the quandary. PM Style is the same as it's always been, with same products, makeup, jewelry, clothing, except no Lisa. Why does anyone expect it to be any different now? Things will change apparently when the new show lineup starts, but I for one will be watching less. I don't care for some of the new shows/hosts/vendor combinations, but I have no problem with everyone else enjoying it.

Honored Contributor

I've seen d&c on pms before. It's not all d&c. It's a mixture of a number of lines. Cheryl Burke is airing now, so there's your new.
Trusted Contributor

Seems like the same old show to me - just better hosts
Valued Contributor

They are showing my favorite LOGO top. That is the BEST top, with the best colors. I own four!

Contributor

Isn't all going to change soon anyway, when Fashion's Night In starts? Maybe it will be more modern then.

Respected Contributor

They always sold the same stuff; Lisa just made it tolerable (for me).