Trusted Contributor

I wish QVC would rotate hosts on PM Style.  I like the calmness, class and style of hosts like Kerstin and it would be a refreshing change.

Respected Contributor

@Calcgirl wrote:

I wish QVC would rotate hosts on PM Style.  I like the calmness, class and style of hosts like Kerstin and it would be a refreshing change.

I think we all (viewers) have our own favorites.  It's just funny because when I saw your post I couldn't help but think of all the comments made about Kerstin talking too fast and just not liking her.  Personally I think they are all under time constraints and pretty much are directed as to what to do. 

Trusted Contributor

I agree.  There are many hosts who are very fashionable who would be wonderful on PM style.  I don't understand the whole thing. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Calcgirl wrote:

no........

Honored Contributor

Wonderful.  We could use someone fashionable too!Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

I totally agree with you. Not just pm style but, all shows. Variety is good. I think Katie McGee would be good or Jennifer C. IMHO.

Esteemed Contributor

@Calcgirl wrote:

@Calcgirl .... you have to be kidding about the calmness, class & style of Kerstin!!! .... she is far from any of these things .... she talks so fast that she is hard to understand at times ....always checking herself out & posing for the camera!!!

Trusted Contributor

Gabriel would be great also. Katie, Leah, just about anyone, just change it up.

Honored Contributor

Without calling out any hosts, I like the idea of rotation. It would bring a fresh perspective to the same products, and I would think the hosts would welcome the change.🌺

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@De Anna. ITA. Every time there's a 3 hr. shoe show..JT, etc. Inspired Style the same hosts. Another reason I stopped watching...predictable hosts selling same products. Nothing new to get excited about.