Honored Contributor
On 9/1/2014 tough_kitty said: I want a return option too..... and darn, now I have doubts about that skirt.... lol. Also ordered the D&Co leather jacket that was presented tonight.... I like the fact that it's also a blazer. I hope it's a keeper!
I also like that D&C blazer! I have my eye on a couple of similar jackets from Hal Rubenstein/HSN. Leather is something I must try on & fit is key. If the skirt is too tight it will show wrinkles; better if it's a bit larger than too tight. I've had to return/exchange several leather jackets because of fit across the chest & shoulders. Too loose, it looks frumpy, too tight and it's uncomfortable. Plus I want to zip or button a jacket and have a proper fit open or closed. So far, I've had good results with my GILI apparel & handbag purchases, including the sleeveless leather top with the gold back zipper i purchased earlier this year. It's one of my favorite leather tops, and the fit is perfect-no returns required. I follow the garment sizing, so hope the skirt works! Good luck with your purchases/fit. I'm hoping for the best!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor
On 9/1/2014 Chi-town girl said:
On 9/1/2014 tough_kitty said: I want a return option too..... and darn, now I have doubts about that skirt.... lol. Also ordered the D&Co leather jacket that was presented tonight.... I like the fact that it's also a blazer. I hope it's a keeper!
I also like that D&C blazer! I have my eye on a couple of similar jackets from Hal Rubenstein/HSN. Leather is something I must try on & fit is key. If the skirt is too tight it will show wrinkles; better if it's a bit larger than too tight. I've had to return/exchange several leather jackets because of fit across the chest & shoulders. Too loose, it looks frumpy, too tight and it's uncomfortable. Plus I want to zip or button a jacket and have a proper fit open or closed. So far, I've had good results with my GILI apparel & handbag purchases, including the sleeveless leather top with the gold back zipper i purchased earlier this year. It's one of my favorite leather tops, and the fit is perfect-no returns required. I follow the garment sizing, so hope the skirt works! Good luck with your purchases/fit. I'm hoping for the best!!!
Good luck to you as well! Smiley Happy sometimes even handbags get returned, so I guess it's the risk I'm willing to take for pieces which cannot be found somewhere else.... I got 2 leather jackets from Wilson Leather so I know exactly what you mean about the fit. I normally wear M but had to get L for those jackets....so we'll see what happens this time... reviews are divided....
Contributor

I missed the military coat again. I can kick myself. I got the new GILI shrug, I love them and they are not easy to find. I missed out on the Issac sweater in pink.

Valued Contributor
On 9/1/2014 adriennelisa said:

I missed the military coat again. I can kick myself. I got the new GILI shrug, I love them and they are not easy to find. I missed out on the Issac sweater in pink.

I think the coat is coming up later... it wasn't sold yet.... and I agree about the shrug!
Respected Contributor

Don't watch PMS, but did review the items........YUCK! Nothing of interest at all-Looks like bargain basement apparel to me. I saw Lisa for a second the other day as I was channel surfing. She was in a leather skirt hat resembled vinyl. Is this a GILI item?

Isaac's sweater was lovely and I adore the ballet flats.

Super Contributor
On 9/1/2014 seniorCTzn said:Uhhhhhh, no!!!!!

PRICELESS, seniorCTzn, looks like this one has nap mode down to a science. Tuck and DROP !

Honored Contributor
On 9/1/2014 tough_kitty said:
On 9/1/2014 adriennelisa said:

I think the coat is coming up later... it wasn't sold yet.... and I agree about the shrug!
Yes, the coat is not up yet & I don't think she said the sale date nor if there are other colors-navy would be fab. I can't recall which item they were promoting on the show tonight when Kate was wearing the coat, but it was in the beginning of the show. Is there a video? The new earings will be available on Wed via a Facebook link from her page, and a matching pendant on friday. The new leather jacket will be up on friday, and I think she said another week for the new handbag. Please post your review of the shrug.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor
Well, I cancelled the skirts.... some other posters are right.... it is plastic and I would sweat my butt off in this thing, especially in California.....
Honored Contributor
On 9/1/2014 tough_kitty said: Well, I cancelled the skirts.... some other posters are right.... it is plastic and I would sweat my butt off in this thing, especially in California.....
Yes, leather can be "hot"to wear. I have many items-jackets, pants, leggings, skirts, tops and love wearing it. The comfort factor is why it's so popular to wear a mixed media leather design with ponte or other types of knit. I would never wear 75% or more of the apparel QVC sells. The naysayers/haters of GILI & Lisa have vastly different style that I find very unattractive. That includes retailers like JJill-how ugly and ordinary can it get? You know what I mean...so why would I or anyone take anything they say with any credibility. It has no bearing or impact on me with the exception of a good belly laugh. Like little trolls lurking and waiting for Lisa's appearances. Hating on her yet watching/stalking her every move. LOL LOL LOL

Valued Contributor
On 9/1/2014 Chi-town girl said:
On 9/1/2014 tough_kitty said: Well, I cancelled the skirts.... some other posters are right.... it is plastic and I would sweat my butt off in this thing, especially in California.....
Yes, leather can be "hot"to wear. I have many items-jackets, pants, leggings, skirts, tops and love wearing it. The comfort factor is why it's so popular to wear a mixed media leather design with ponte or other types of knit. I would never wear 75% or more of the apparel QVC sells. The naysayers/haters of GILI & Lisa have vastly different style that I find very unattractive. That includes retailers like JJill-how ugly and ordinary can it get? You know what I mean...so why would I or anyone take anything they say with any credibility. It has no bearing or impact on me with the exception of a good belly laugh. Like little trolls lurking and waiting for Lisa's appearances. Hating on her yet watching/stalking her every move. LOL LOL LOL
Lol. Yeah.... I don't get some of those hateful comments either..... but some actually mentioned the skirt being narrow and I think it won't look good in size 10 or larger....maybe after I lose another 20 lbs or more Smiley Wink in the meantime, I should stick with the A-line skirts.....