Respected Contributor
I know right?! What a disappointment to see the shark. Fashion is fashion, not computers, not mattresses and not vacuums.
Respected Contributor
On 9/2/2014 fancy pantsy said:
On 9/2/2014 Qlady100 said:

Never watch shows that LR is hosting or involved in. Besides, QVC is not exactly my "design house" when it comes to fashion.

then why would you even bother reading this thread

fancy pantsy....{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown} no need for this kind of comment

Don't worry, be Happy!
Super Contributor
Oh, I didn't realize that commenting on fact made me a troll. If it makes you feel wealthy wearing plastic then have at it. I just said it wasn't for me. Now I remember why I stopped posting here.
Honored Contributor
On 9/1/2014 tough_kitty said: I was tempted to buy the sweater but the dry clean only description stopped me.... Loved the coat as well! And wondering if I should order the faux leather skirt from last week.....

I wash all my cashmere

I use Eucalan and use one of those bags for the machine with the gentle cycle and cold water, Kashmir goats are tough.

Valued Contributor
On 9/2/2014 Chi-town girl said:
On 9/2/2014 tough_kitty said: Chi---cago?? Girl.....you get me in trouble Smiley Wink
Oh no, what happened!?! I was trying to stay up for the Rose of Tralee shows, but dosed off. DVR'd the 1st show and am watching it now. The sweaters are soooo beautiful...I really like the sweater coat-double breasted style and the one button long cardi, but wow-they are all lovely, huh? Which one did you buy? And don't worry about changing your mind. Buy what you want/enjoy and what you think will flatter you. The new GILI hobo bag, military coat, etc is coming up plus you will be able to buy a leather skirt later - don't feel pressured. I only bought the black skirt now since it's a basic that will get lots of use, and plan to find some other colors at reduced or clearance price later. That Basso skirt is chic, the A-line is nice, not too flared. I have some sweaters in my cart, but will give it more thought before I hit submit. I want that GILI military coat, so I think im going to pass on the sweaters. Cheers!

Well, what happened was, I ended up ordering that Basso skirt, after all! All the reviews were positive, and I did like the video, so ordered the skirt in cognac. The black looked too plastic to me, and one of the reviewers said the same thing....So, will have to see when I get it...

And all the Irish sweaters were incredible!!! I wanted the ones in triple digits price range but settled for the ones at a slightly lower price:

A251981 - in violet, because of the zipper! $97.32

A237954 - in grey, because it's grey, more affordable in comparison to others, and has pockets & I like the collar too. $91.24

I remember buying a GAP sweater 10 years ago for about $80 and back than I thought it was expensive...Well, my then future, now ex husband got it for me Smiley Happy But I wore it a lot and loved it, so I am sure I will love these ones and they are made in Irland vs. China so I am expecting good quality!

Also, had to get the scarf for under $25!!!!! - A228231

And I think I am done shopping for awhile Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor
On 9/2/2014 jackthebear said:
On 9/1/2014 tough_kitty said: I was tempted to buy the sweater but the dry clean only description stopped me.... Loved the coat as well! And wondering if I should order the faux leather skirt from last week.....

I wash all my cashmere

I use Eucalan and use one of those bags for the machine with the gentle cycle and cold water, Kashmir goats are tough.

Thanks for the info. I am planning to hand wash my Irish sweaters as well....even though it says "dry clean only"...I never heard of the dry clean only sweaters....

Respected Contributor

PMS on 9/1 was a lack-luster show ... apparently knowing the audience would be celebrating Labor Day. It was more of a promo for GILI, and the offerings of D&Co. and Dr. Denese were dismal at best.

Honored Contributor
On 9/2/2014 tough_kitty said:
On 9/2/2014 Chi-town girl said:
On 9/2/2014 tough_kitty said: Chi---cago?? Girl.....you get me in trouble Smiley Wink
Oh no, what happened!?! I was trying to stay up for the Rose of Tralee shows, but dosed off. DVR'd the 1st show and am watching it now. The sweaters are soooo beautiful...I really like the sweater coat-double breasted style and the one button long cardi, but wow-they are all lovely, huh? Which one did you buy? And don't worry about changing your mind. Buy what you want/enjoy and what you think will flatter you. The new GILI hobo bag, military coat, etc is coming up plus you will be able to buy a leather skirt later - don't feel pressured. I only bought the black skirt now since it's a basic that will get lots of use, and plan to find some other colors at reduced or clearance price later. That Basso skirt is chic, the A-line is nice, not too flared. I have some sweaters in my cart, but will give it more thought before I hit submit. I want that GILI military coat, so I think im going to pass on the sweaters. Cheers!

Well, what happened was, I ended up ordering that Basso skirt, after all! All the reviews were positive, and I did like the video, so ordered the skirt in cognac. The black looked too plastic to me, and one of the reviewers said the same thing....So, will have to see when I get it...

And all the Irish sweaters were incredible!!! I wanted the ones in triple digits price range but settled for the ones at a slightly lower price:

A251981 - in violet, because of the zipper! $97.32

A237954 - in grey, because it's grey, more affordable in comparison to others, and has pockets & I like the collar too. $91.24

I remember buying a GAP sweater 10 years ago for about $80 and back than I thought it was expensive...Well, my then future, now ex husband got it for me Smiley Happy But I wore it a lot and loved it, so I am sure I will love these ones and they are made in Irland vs. China so I am expecting good quality!

Also, had to get the scarf for under $25!!!!! - A228231

And I think I am done shopping for awhile Smiley Happy

TK-I love the Irish sweaters. Almost bought the gray double breasted sweater coat, but I just purchased the IMAN coat in gray which will be more useful for both winter and fall. I added the Irish sweater to my favorites, and maybe will buy in the future. Please post your reviews of the sweaters & scarf-congrats, nice buy!!! Will let you know my review of the GILI leather skirt once I receive it.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

Will do, Chi-town girl.....whenever I receive my orders.....it takes F-O-R-E-V-E-R to ship them!!!

I am in California, so the Irish sweaters would work better for me since we barely have any "winter" and I mostly spend my time inside.....Gotta drive everywhere, whether I want it or not....