Frequent Contributor

Re: PM STLE SAT. NIGHT W/ AMY

Love all the perfect people here that have nothing better to do thsn to repeatedly complain. So you dont watch? Cant stand to watch? Good for you. Do you need to post it repeatedly?

i love Amy. Watch whenever she is on.

Cant wait until the next PM Style. 

Honored Contributor

@achyrelle wrote:

Love all the perfect people here that have nothing better to do thsn to repeatedly complain. So you dont watch? Cant stand to watch? Good for you. Do you need to post it repeatedly?

i love Amy. Watch whenever she is on.

Cant wait until the next PM Style. 

@achyrelle   These forums are so that we can voice our opinions. I personally like Amy and her style sense, but was commenting that last night, she was just way too frenetic....making the guests seem uneasy, as well. Those posters who agreed, also are within their rights to speak, just as you are, too.

Honored Contributor

I watched the beginning of the show and then periodically changed back over to see what was being presented.

The only thing I can say is that I thought it was ridiculous that she came out wearing a shirt she had spilled argan oil on, leaving a couple of stains on the shirt. There were other items in the show being presented she could have changed into. And in fact after the presentation of that particular shirt she did change.

With all that clothing available, why would you wear an obviously stained top? 

Trusted Contributor

They are showin H by Halston,the modal has  the top on it's so tight on her.she said it was @x large looked horrible.Why can't they dress the modals in the right size.?