Contributor

Re: PM STLE SAT. NIGHT W/ AMY

I turned it off.  

Occasional Contributor

I love Amy. One of my favorite hosts but I agree she seemed very hyper last night, too much coffee perhaps??  It seemed like she didn’t really listen and speak to the presenters but rather interrupted and talked over them last night.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus  I'm sorry. I can't offer any thoughts. I never watch Amy. I've always thought her 'act' was a bit atrocious. 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

I watched and enjoyed Amy's show with Isaac. Yes, she was hyper, joyful, and hungry/tired after a four hour shift.  She reminds of Antonella in terms of enthusiasm.  Her enthusiasm for fashion and accessories is wonderful and she has a keen eye for styling clothing.  I wish she would include a montly 15 minute segment on how she uses color, shape, texture, etc. to make a quiet fashion statement. She had on a sweater that really looked great on her and I waited to see it on the models; she had a bit more elan.  I'd much rather watch/listen to her than those that stand their with vacant looks, smiling, and bobbing their heads when the vendor speaks. 

Respected Contributor

@barrel racer wrote:

It was pretty bad.  People were commenting on it in Live.  I heard her say the other night she drinks 7 cups of coffee a day.  Caffeine overload!

@barrel racer  It was Shawn K. who amitted to drinking 7 cups of coffee a day during the Kuerig presentation. 

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Esteemed Contributor

I watched her tonight(Sunday) with Susan and I’ve of the tops was named Isla and Amy did t know how to pronounce it. Susan had it right but Amy was totally lost. They asked for people to write in and find out. I guess someone behind the scenes googled it. I was embarrassed for Amy. Her education is sorely lacking. Even Isaac made a vague reference today on Jennifer’s show. I think Amy is adorable abd has a great sense of style but she is beyond ditsy and NTS
Contributor

I did not see that show, but I think she's being thrown around and has too much on her plate. She was with Susan Graver tonight and was not in control at all.  I love both Susan Graver and Amy, but we all know what a talkative overpowering personae a Susan has.(sorry but 90% of my clothes are yours so I do like you). Needs a more seasoned host like Pat or Mary Beth to control the flow.  QVC needs to recognize this and help Amy. 

Regular Contributor

Can’t watch this host at all.🤷‍♀️
Regular Contributor

Frequent Contributor

I usually can tolerate Amy but last night she made me jittery to watch her.  She seems to have a good fashion sense and I agree with one of the posters that she could do a fashion segment on styling.