Honored Contributor

Amy is usually laughing, energetic, and a little frantic, but last night, she was way over the top!!! She started the show flustered, making mistakes, howling w/ screams and completely unprofessional.

Anyone see the show? Thoughts?

Honored Contributor

Re: PM STLE SAT. NIGHT W/ AMY

@Shanus wrote:

Amy is usually laughing, energetic, and a little frantic, but last night, she was way over the top!!! She started the show flustered, making mistakes, howling w/ screams and completely unprofessional.

Anyone see the show? Thoughts?

Nope 

cant 

Trusted Contributor

@Shanus : I saw it but that was not my observation at all. It’s always so interesting how 2 people can see the same thing and come away with such a diverse experience

Esteemed Contributor

Didn't watch but was in another room and heard HER let out a howl and then screaming - then several people talking (loudly) at same time. I dashed for the clicker and changed the channel.

(something's not right there)

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@fthunt wrote:

Didn't watch but was in another room and heard HER let out a howl and then screaming - then several people talking (loudly) at same time. I dashed for the clicker and changed the channel.

(something's not right there)

@fthunt . She seemed “off her game”, disorganized, not prepared, etc.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

The show sounded like a teenie/tweeniebopper sleepover. Click. Gone.

Valued Contributor

Amy is energetic, interesting, adorable, and LOVES HER JOB AND DOESN'T FEEL IT A CHORE TO BE THERE, UNLIKE OTHER HOSTS WHO HOSTED THE SHOW BEFORE HER.  Geez, if talking a little louder makes one feel uncomfortable, or excitement makes one feel uncomfortable, I feel sorry for those people who grandchildren or young kids, who do the same thing.  

Esteemed Contributor

@tropics21 Kids screaming is one thing - they are KIDS.  But an almost FORTY year old TV personality howling is something quite different.

Esteemed Contributor

I didn't see the show because I can't bear to watch her..........

Esteemed Contributor

It was pretty bad.  People were commenting on it in Live.  I heard her say the other night she drinks 7 cups of coffee a day.  Caffeine overload!