Super Contributor

A 647721  Boheme relaxed linen blend blazer

i was totally sucked in yesterday when it launched and tried to get the cloud blue, but my size sold out, missed the waitlist by seconds, had it my cart, tried to purchase and would not go through.  sigh....

so i bought it in black.  i am hoping i love it, b/c hate returns. 

what is your experience with PeaceLoveWorld??  did anyone else purchase??

the blue and beige are just about sold out!!  

Honored Contributor

I ordered the blue without waiting for the presentation.  I saw it under "new arrivals" and ordered it.  I have two of PLW gauze blazers that I wear all the time.  They wear like iron.  They are a relaxed fit which I love.  I also have a few pairs of their  wide leg french terry pants that I also am very pleased with.  

Super Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

I ordered the blue without waiting for the presentation.  I saw it under "new arrivals" and ordered it.  I have two of PLW gauze blazers that I wear all the time.  They wear like iron.  They are a relaxed fit which I love.  I also have a few pairs of their  wide leg french terry pants that I also am very pleased with.  

Pecky, 

what is their sizing like?  happy to hear you love yours!  

i am really excited for this b/c i think i will get a lot of use out of it!  i might go back and order the green.  not my fav, but i do like it.  

really wanted that blue, glad u got yours!!  i waited too long.  sometimes i think they hype it up but i guess Amy did not.  she did say only BigDeal for a couple of days then price goes up. i would think no later than friday or even Thursday!!  

that one you posted is just adorable!!  

Trusted Contributor

@hkrgrl 

I purchased the one below. I love it. It's very comfortable. I am typically an XS or 4/6 but I ordered this in an XXS and it is still a little big. 

It washes well, very comfortable. I really like it. Hope you like yours.

blazer.png

Honored Contributor

I ordered the olive.  I love the distressed look!

Honored Contributor

@hkrgrl They run more oversized.  I always get xxs and still have plenty of room.

Esteemed Contributor

Too big. baggy , distressed. Cold water creek has a distressed look linen  jacket that is more tailored and less distressed

Seems to me what I've seen , PLW style is all that big baggy and  mens wear looking

Honored Contributor

@skatting44 wrote:

Too big. baggy , distressed. Cold water creek has a distressed look linen  jacket that is more tailored and less distressed

Seems to me what I've seen , PLW style is all that big baggy and  mens wear looking

Thats what I love about them.

Trusted Contributor

Love PLW and the quality of fabrics and construction make it the only brand I buy consistantly from QVC. I have several ponte blazers with the zip-out hoodie and they fit beautifully. I also have many of the jeans, love the fit and styles. I really like the relaxed, lived-in, bohemian feel of this one.

"The good thing about Science is that it's true, whether or not you believe in it."
Neil deGrasse Tyson
Super Contributor

they just offered the blue and gray moon in my size on waitlist.  so hopefully i get one of them!!