Honored Contributor

Re: PLEASE SUSAN GRAVER AND OTHER DESIGNERS ,SHORTER TOPS IN SIZE LARGE

[ Edited ]
IMG_6791.gif

Shorter tops, shorter tops, stop making tunics - many of us are so tired of tees too long, tunics out the wazoo. I'll add in flowy tops, tops with too much fabric. If we all want to look like we want to have babies, we'll visit the maternity section.

Let's get back to looking more put together like ladies. Shirts to tuck in and I'm not talking about long lengths to tuck in.

Shorter tees just below the waist would be so nice for a long overdue change.

Frequent Contributor

LOL! All I am requesting is for those short, curvy gals to be considered too when designing tops. Please offer a variety of top lengths . Better department stores do it. Why not the Q? Ladies are not all petite , size small or 5ft. 9 in. and size large. OFFER  VARIETY, so we all can shop... iF YOU NOTICE, on the size chart,s as the sizes get larger, the top length gets longer. It is a problem if you are a larger size but short in height. Some tops are down to your knees.

We all have our preferences, no need to get snarky.

It is a customer market whose needs should be addressed and included by  the Q designers too . I am not asking that others'  preferences be ignored or illiminated.

I ask this as a QVC customer for many years.

Honored Contributor

@vermint i totally agree. Just look around you when you are in public places. The % of people you will see wearing a tucked in shirt is very small. That is not at all what the vast majority of ladies wear now a days. As a matter of fact - it looks dated to me.

Honored Contributor

wrote:

LOL! All I am requesting is for those short, curvy gals to be considered too when designing tops. Please offer a variety of top lengths . Better department stores do it. Why not the Q? Ladies are not all petite , size small or 5ft. 9 in. and size large. OFFER  VARIETY, so we all can shop... iF YOU NOTICE, on the size chart,s as the sizes get larger, the top length gets longer. It is a problem if you are a larger size but short in height. Some tops are down to your knees.

We all have our preferences, no need to get snarky.

It is a customer market whose needs should be addressed and included by  the Q designers too . I am not asking that others'  preferences be ignored or illiminated.

I ask this as a QVC customer for many years.

I'm not sure what length you are looking for in inches but have you tried looking on .com?  QVC puts on air the most popular items and what sells the best.  But there are a ton of items on the website that never make it to air or the times they are offered are few and far between.

Leggings and skinny jeans are huge and both of those are usually worn with a longer length top. So that is what is shown on air the most.

Frequent Contributor

Thank you.. Yes , I go on qvc.com frequently and look at the top lengths on the size charts before I order. I have been doing this for years but would like more of a selection.

Honored Contributor

Since on the subject of clothes. Logo! Thank you Lori! Leggings are wonderful. Proportions of the leg opening perfect. So often unable wear certain lines on the Q, Because of the leg opening is to large. Not attractive and frankly looks unkempt. By the way! Fabric wonderful.

Honored Contributor

wrote:
IMG_6791.gif

Shorter tops, shorter tops, stop making tunics - many of us are so tired of tees too long, tunics out the wazoo. I'll add in flowy tops, tops with too much fabric. If we all want to look like we want to have babies, we'll visit the maternity section.

Let's get back to looking more put together like ladies. Shirts to tuck in and I'm not talking about long lengths to tuck in.

Down below you talk about how you love LOGO so much. ALL HER TOPS ARE TUNICS.

Honored Contributor

And obviously this is your look but certainly not everyone's @vermint

Honored Contributor

wrote:

wrote:
IMG_6791.gif

Down below you talk about how you love LOGO so much. ALL HER TOPS ARE TUNICS.

Speaking of Leggings. Today ordered second style. Love!!💗
Honored Contributor

Learned measurements are a must! Never order without checking. Most of the time on point. Helps reading reviews. Isaac offers non tunics though few and far between. There is room for both.