Frequent Contributor

PLEASE SUSAN GRAVER AND OTHER DESIGNERS ,SHORTER TOPS IN SIZE LARGE

PLease offer more tops in shorter lengths . I am a 5ft. 4in. curvy gal who wears SIZE LARGE. Many of your tops in that size are just too long for me ( I am also high waisted). In order for me to look porportioned I must get them cut and hemmed. ... an additional expense.

Your petite models are usually a size small or extra small so their tops are a shorter length. The lenght of the tops get longer as the size increass.

There must be other customers who have this same issue. Please consider us when designing your clothing.

Many Thanks.

Honored Contributor

Re: PLEASE SUSAN GRAVER AND OTHER DESIGNERS ,SHORTER TOPS IN SIZE LARGE

Would love seeing Qvc offer non tunic tops. Do understand not asking Qvc stop offering tunics. Suggesting try remember not everyone wears tunics. Thank you.
Honored Contributor

They design for the masses and the vast majority of women are not petite. Also the vast mjority of larger size women prefer a longer top. A top that is too long can be shortened but a top that is too short is useless.

Frequent Contributor

All petite women are not size small... the tops increase in length as the sizes increase. There are many, many women who are 5ft 5in. and under... when marketing to the masses , they are a huge part of a customer base.

Honored Contributor

Shorter tops, shorter tops, stop making tunics - many of us are so tired of tees too long, tunics out the wazoo. I'll add in flowy tops, tops with too much fabric. If we all want to look like we want to have babies, we'll visit the maternity section.

Let's get back to looking more put together like ladies. Shirts to tuck in and I'm not talking about long lengths to tuck in.

Shorter tees just below the waist would be so nice for a long overdue change.

Respected Contributor

I am also a size L and petite.  I just cannot wear the tunic tops as they are way too long.  Look to  other stores/sites for clothes.  QVC is not the only place to buy clothing.

Respected Contributor

I wear a small and I’m about 5’3”.  I wish the Q’s small sized shirt lengths were an inch or so shorter. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I wear tall pants - need at least a 32" inseam.I know what stores carry Tall pants & that is where I shop for pants. If I were petite I'd know what stores carry petites and I'd shop at those stores.

I'd also know how to use a needle & thread to do a simple hem.

Respected Contributor

Would rather see a woman in a long top than a short top. Too often woman wear short tops and everything below the waist sticks out behind and in front. Not every woman has a flat stomach and nice roundness in the back. Sometimes the bulges look nasty and not becoming to the woman who wants to be stylish. It can also look like it cuts the figure in half. A younger woman can wear lengths sometimes better than an older woman. Longer or shorter tops depends on the individual, shape, style and age and even the material.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@PINKdogWOOD Tucking a shirt in is not necessarily "looking like a lady". Many, many of us look better with a top that covers our flaws...and that's regardless of size. Looking neat, and put together is not that difficult, and it doesn't require a tucked in shirt.

I haven't worn a tucked in shirt in years...yet I regularly get compliments on looking well put together.