Respected Contributor

Re: PLEASE REVIVE THE DENIM & CO BRAND TO WHAT IT ONCE WAS

Agree. I do not remember the last purchase I made of this brand...

Oh, I think it was plaid heavenly jersey button up from a few years back, the first time it aired with I think with Leah on a Saturday morning. Got two - one pink, one blue. Nice shirt actually, super soft.

I agree that line did have better stuff for sure. The line was based on more basic, every day wear kind of stuff. 

I also think that Gary needs to be removed from the shows and probably as a designer.

He adds nothing to the shows and obviously adds nothing to the designs.

(Lose that awful perfect jersey too, there is not a thing perfect about it no matter what they say. Yep, I just had to throw that in there too!) 

-Texas Hill Country-
Esteemed Contributor

But this must be what they're wearing all over Europe because don't you all know that's where he travels for his inspiration?

Regular Contributor

I think most of the clothing is imported from China so tariffs are being added into the prices as well. 

Esteemed Contributor

Gary has never convinced me he is a designer.  Can not see him at table with sketch pad and drawing pen.  (like Bob Mackie)  Gary and his job doesn't appear to be a natural 'fit'.

Trusted Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

But this must be what they're wearing all over Europe because don't you all know that's where he travels for his inspiration?

@shaggygirl 🤣 You’re too funny! 😂😂

Honored Contributor

@Ketra wrote:

Gary keeps touting the quality, updated designs and patterns of Denim & Co. fashions. Really!  The quality of the designs, material and sizing of their fashions is poor, and the patterns they use literally hurt my eyes to look at. Everything I’ve seen in the last two years looks like something I would take to the Goodwill. I used to buy lots of Denim & Co items when their clothing was made well, of good quality material or 100% high grade cotton. The designs were stylish, on-trend, with a choice of sophisticated patterns and solids to suit anyone’s taste. I wish QVC would replace Gary as the Denim & Co designer and revive the Denim & Co brand to what it once was.

@Ketra , Bravo, you said everything I’ve been thinking !! 👏👏👏

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

You are funny, 😂

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

YES! Thank you! My thoughts exactly. I don't like Denim & Co. fashions anymore either. Frumpy, flowered, pull-on pants. No, just no! What is his background in design? The quality is not there, the consistency is off and the styles are just awful. Denim & Co. is in dire need of being reinvented. 

Respected Contributor

I wish Kohl’s or Wal-mart had a forum so some of you had an alternate place to go to fuss.
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

You could ignore our fussing, @RollTide2008 .   Actually, I've been buying most of my casual clothes (t-shirts, jeans, jackets, etc.) at Kohl's and am very impressed with their quality and, especially, their pricing.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt