Honored Contributor

Re: PLEASE QVC, let Courtney host Super Saturday ALONE!!

Well, this is certainly a switch, Courtney over the very pleasant Sandra Bennett.  I love to watch and listen to Sandra, Courtney not so much.  But, just goes to show that we all have different likes and dislikes and IMO, it's a good thing.

Honored Contributor

I like Sandra, but I think Courtney is more current with her advice.

New Contributor

Sure do not agree. Sandra Bennett is a class act , Courtney is at the opposite end of that spectrum. However,  today we should be thinking about and concerned with this great cause- finding a cure for ovanian cancer.

Honored Contributor

@iTalia wrote:

I'm sorry but Sandra Bennett has been and will always be unwatchable for me. I've tried to give her a chance today and I see nothing has changed with her. She super speed talks whether during this event or any show she hosts and she never ever pays attention to what any vendor is saying because she's too busy trying to spit out her next thought that pops into her head. Had to turn off Super Saturday show because she is just too much.

And furthermore I think watching paint dry would probably be much more exciting than watching Sandra. She is a snoozefest! 

On the other hand, Courtney Cason is far superior in hosting skills and fashion sense. Just all around fun. 

I don't know how Sandra got this Super Saturday gig once LR left. But it's also a good thing QVC hardly gives her any air time otherwise. That speaks volumes. 

Well, since no one died and left you boss, you'll have to go with the flow or turn the TV off.  Your choice.

Trusted Contributor

I like Courtney and Sandra; both are a thousand times better than Lisa Rinna.  

This venue seems much better.  In the past, noise from the crowds has made it hard to hear sometimes.  Nothing I was looking for so far.  I would have gone for a Dr. Gross product.  

Trusted Contributor

My opinion is please don't let Courtney host at all.  Can't watch her for a second.

Honored Contributor

I don't require hosts to provide me with excitement, just show the products, don' talk over the guests, if possible and don't embarrass themselves.Sandra is fine, she is not a carnival barker.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

I was just watching QVC's Super Saturday show --- especially since I'm a 10-year Ovarian Cancer Survivor!!!! I totally enjoyed watching and listening to Sandra --- sweet voice, beautiful and very good presentations. It's 66 degrees in Santa Monica - overcast - and a perfect day for the vendors and hosts. So glad they'll be making a BIG donation to this cause and also making the public aware of how many women are diagnosed each year. Thank You QVC!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Wow do I disagree!  I LOVED watching the show and thought Sandra was very professional.  I bought two items and considered myself lucky to get through.  I would have bought more but hesitated the two or three seconds it took to sell out.... LOL!  I sure didn't think it was a Snoozefest.  I thought it was a Snooze and You LOSE fest~!!

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Respected Contributor

Wow. What a ridiculous post. Or rant. The hosts have nothing to do with products that are presented, and they all seem to do a fine job of giving the details. Or they do, when I flip by the channel. What made this show unwatchable for me was they didn't have enough product to do the presentations. They could have just done it all online, along with the onsite shoppers, and still raised the same money. Poor use of air time. Too bad.