Esteemed Contributor

Re: PLEASE NO more ankle pants!

[ Edited ]

All I said was no more ankle pants please. By the response of some of you women, you would think that I slapped you in the face. I thank all of you who were supportive, and made kind remarks. The others, well ..... I don’t need to say anymore. I was not unkind in my post, but many of you were in your response.  I assume this is why many people don’t bother posting here. They get bashed for their opinions. Have a lovely day.

Honored Contributor

I love them.  I dont care for capri's so I opt to wear ankle pants. I think they are kind of sexy on.

Respected Contributor

I'm only 5'4-1/2", but I have a 32" inseam.  Ankle pants can be a problem because they actually come up to mid calf on me, then get stuck on my leg when I sit, so I have to keep pulling them down.  I do prefer a tapered full length pant in a tall, but I also love the capri length for the summer.

Laura loves cats!
Respected Contributor

Loove ankle pants.  Have slim legs and slim ankles and with a pump, they look fabulous.

Not everyone like the same thing.  There are all sorts of lengths - and widths out there.  Buy what you like and leave the rest of us to do the same.

Trusted Contributor

wrote:

All I said was no more ankle pants please. By the response of some of you women, you would think that I slapped you in the face. I thank all of you who were supportive, and made kind remarks. The others, well ..... I don’t need to say anymore. I was not unkind in my post, but many of you were in your response.  I assume this is why many people don’t bother posting here. They get bashed for their opinions. Have a lovely day.

To me, you made a blanket statement that there should be no more ankle pants because you didn't like them and were tired of seeing them.  If you personally don't like them, fine!  Who knew that pants could be so dividing!

Esteemed Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

To me, you made a blanket statement that there should be no more ankle pants because you didn't like them and were tired of seeing them.  If you personally don't like them, fine!  Who knew that pants could be so dividing!

Ya, exactly.  I made a statement of my opinion. Look at all the posts from yesterday, when they had the My Pillow on....For the umpteenth time this year. Comments can be ridiculing and unnecessary. Again, I am entitled to my opinion.

Respected Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

I just put "pants" in the search bar above...

Ankle Pants (534)

Capri Pants (131)

Crop Pants (260)

Full-Length Pants (1432)

Pedal Pushers (60)

Shorts (59)

Thanks, I had NO doubt it would break down like this...lol   Some people complain about things when there is nothing to comlain about.  I don't know why.  Who in their right mind would think that QVC (or any retailer) doesn't sell full length pants...lol   In what world would that happen...lol. 

I pulled up FULL LENGTH on the list and waaa laaa..1st pair are 29".................that is NOT a full length for me at all...those still fall under ankle......

I am not going to feel bad that I wear long 32-34" inseams and always have...the Q has shortened their designs. I think women do not look good in flood waters (JMO) but hey, if that's what you like go for it by all means and short legs should have every advantage as LONG LEGS............

Companies should not discriminate against we long legged gals.....who like our pants longer.

You can roll them up or cut them off or hem them but you cannot add material on the bottom to make something longer.....Smiley Happy

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Respected Contributor

Agree, no more- They cut off the leg-line and make most ladies look stumpy ( unless you’re very leggy).  Don’t care for them at all. 

Esteemed Contributor

wrote:

Heck, I’m petite and I don’t like them either. 

My words exactly!!

Honored Contributor

It was more than an opinion.  The OP ended with this sentence, "Please stop making every pant ankle length."  That's not an opinion; that's a demand.

Not to mention the title itself.  Just sayin'.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.