Respected Contributor

Re: PLEASE NO more ankle pants!

I'm 5'7" & really like ankle pants & 23-24" inseam crops, both look great with flats...I wear them Spring thru Fall. I never have a problem finding regular length pants. Hope you find what your looking for too.

Esteemed Contributor

wrote:

Oh brother. Here we go again. This exact thread was posted last week by someone else. Don't like it? Don't buy it. Stop acting like the world revolves around you and your personal taste.

I'm stating my opinion...which I'm entitled to. Don't like it, don't read it.

Trusted Contributor

wrote:

WHY cant they show other styles of pants though?  If ankle pants are what people want that is ok But what about the rest of us? 

@HouseMouse

I was just thinking about this very topic this morning.  And the problem is that that's almost all you see anymore.  Once the "fashion industry" decides a particular style is "the style," that's all you can find.  I strongly dislike the ankle pants and am sick of seeing them offered over and over and over and over again.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Geeze, is it Moody Monday or something, why the snarky responses?

Threads on the same subject are started here all the time and the forums are all about

opinions, as far as I know.

ETA: Corrected typo, before I get jumped on for it.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

Some of you  are hilarious!! (not)  We all have our own opinions and they should be respected.

If we all had the same opinion or everyone was the same. the world would be a very boring place!
Trusted Contributor

wrote:

Oh brother. Here we go again. This exact thread was posted last week by someone else. Don't like it? Don't buy it. Stop acting like the world revolves around you and your personal taste.

some one needs to go back to bed....must have been a rough night for you...sorry...

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

wrote:

I'm stating my opinion...which I'm entitled to. Don't like it, don't read it.

I agree with you,  too much ankle pants everything,  when it's a 28 or 29 inseam it's o.k. but some of the ankle pants say 25inches....that is just plain old crop pant to me.....

Honored Contributor

I've gotten used to seeing people wearing them, and if they like them, I surely don't mind. I don't wear them, but I can find the length I like without much trouble. I don't think pants several inches shorter are going to make that much difference in how warm you feel in summer, lol. I haven't watched any shopping channels for a long time, so don't know if that is indeed "all they show now", but there are many other places to shop. To each their own.
"To each their own, in all things".
QVC Customer Care

QVC Customer Care