Valued Contributor

Re: PLEASE NO more ankle pants!

Yes, black, navy and brown.  Bought those already.  

One can use multiple black; but the other basics....not as much.

Okay, let's get real.  If one looks at "most" not all ladies in ankle pants they are way to tight and not made for that particular body type and looks like something they have outgrown.  Now the real kicker is a LOGO top that looks like it was outgrown and a bottom 

was added to it.  UGH!!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

So it's definitely a 50/50 point of view.....I don't mind some ankle pants...I am short but have a longer inseam....(thank to my dad)  however,  when Somebody's pajama pant length is 26 or 25 and they call them ankle pants they are NOT for me.   I love the brand, but sleeping with a 25 inseam to me means they will ride up to my knees.....I will stick to the 28-29 length for pajamas.....

Respected Contributor

If I have a choice of lengths in an ankle pant I like, I'll buy them in "Tall" (where I'm normally a regular length) and they fit me like regular pants.  I have done this with the Harper pants at Old Navy.

Valued Contributor

I'm with you 100%.  Even though the pants aren't .............

Super Contributor

Very enlightening post.

Honored Contributor

I'm not petite, I like ankle pants a lot and wear them more than full length as they work better with my style. Don't buy them if you don't like them. But I don't know why you have to say no more. I'm not telling companies to not sell full length pants. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

Oh brother. Here we go again. This exact thread was posted last week by someone else. Don't like it? Don't buy it. Stop acting like the world revolves around you and your personal taste.

I'm stating my opinion...which I'm entitled to. Don't like it, don't read it.

Um no you aren't entitiled to decide that they shouldn't show ankle pants anymore just because you don't like them. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

wrote:

What gives - is every new pant being offered "ankle" length?! I know the petite gals love them...and I understand that. You want pants that you don't have to hem. But for us gals that need the regular length pants, ankle length look like high waters. Please stop making every pant ankle length!

Well, other than not being even close to a true statement, how is it that folks who post "please no more" posts don't realize they are on the internet already, and can simply search for whatever they want by using the search box or the other ways QVC (and other retailers) have set up their websites.  Good grief.  You're not limited to what they show on TV!

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Valued Contributor

I just discovered ankle pants last year and I love them.  I am 5'5 and on me they come right by my ankle bone. I am not small...size 16 and love Issac's pants...

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

wrote:

She asked that every pant not be ankle length, why the snark ??

And yet another 'demand' to stop offering a style!  The thread title states 'no more'. She's not asking for options. Snark is appropriate.

Last week another thread demanded 'no more' tunics. 

There are plenty of style options here and elsewhere. These types of 'demand' threads are ridiculous Woman Tongue 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri