Frequent Contributor

Anyone else tired of seeing the pajamas and loungewear, I am also sick of being told I can go to the store or walk the dog in them.....what happened to good old fashioned getting dressed to go shopping.....I was brought up to think you wore your pajamas to go to sleep in, not go shopping in.

Respected Contributor

I'm more tired of all the posts about it.  I actually bought DIL as one of her Christmas presents a pair from Carole Hockman to wear at night when watching TV.  They are a very good quality, don't think I would like the less expensive ones.  Ordered one from Lands End but returned it.

Trusted Contributor

Re: PJs and loungewear

[ Edited ]

Just another sad commentary on society and yes, I am tired of seeing all the pj's and loungewear. Maybe if more people wore structured clothing with fitted waistlines it may help ones' overall health.

Respected Contributor

what i wear to do what has nothing to do with some selling spiel.

why would it?

strange

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Esteemed Contributor

Re: PJs and loungewear

[ Edited ]

The PJ's that I liked are almost sold out...Muk Luks silky velour. I like the regular bottom, and soooo dislike the jogger bottom. I can't wear a jogger bottom anything. It's like having two tight little sweatshirts on your feet. I don't mind the PJ shows...I think I'm getting used to them. Gone are the days of elegant dress. About 25 years ago, QVC used to have a show called Evening Enchantment. I had the most beautiful, elegant outfits ever. I purchased a few for cruises, and loved them. The quality was high, and the look was stunning.

Honored Contributor

Seems like they have sold thousands so I expect to see many more. I do not wear PJs or loungewear when I am out and about, but I see others who do. Probably won't change.

Respected Contributor

It doesn't bother me much, maybe because I spent so much of my life in scrubs, which are a hair away from looking like PJ's, or lounge wear, in my opinion. But, comfy. 

Every chance I get I'm in joggers, lounge wear, or PJ's. Life is too short not to be comfortable. I stock up and like to see the Q's offerings. 

But, I always wear what is socially appropriate. No lounge wear, or PJ's for shopping, or walking the dog. It's a stretch for the hosts to suggest that this is okay, but to each their own. 

I'm definitely seeing more of this, though. The deal breaker for me is robes outside the house. That crosses the line for me. Just -- no, never. 

Honored Contributor

No.  Because I don't watch pj and loungewear presentations.  What other people wear is really none of my business.  

Honored Contributor

New year, same post complaints about PJs.  It's to be expected by now if you've been with QVC for long.

Honored Contributor

@BlueFinch wrote:

It doesn't bother me much, maybe because I spent so much of my life in scrubs, which are a hair away from looking like PJ's, or lounge wear, in my opinion. But, comfy. 

Every chance I get I'm in joggers, lounge wear, or PJ's. Life is too short not to be comfortable. I stock up and like to see the Q's offerings. 

But, I always wear what is socially appropriate. No lounge wear, or PJ's for shopping, or walking the dog. It's a stretch for the hosts to suggest that this is okay, but to each their own. 

I'm definitely seeing more of this, though. The deal breaker for me is robes outside the house. That crosses the line for me. Just -- no, never. 

Anything to sell the product.  It was like selling the Calista ombre tool by making reference to ruby, sapphires, and emeralds.  That was a real stretch.  I don't hold it against the hosts though.  They do what they are told or have to do/say to keep their job.