New Contributor

Is it just me? Printed lounge/pajama pants make anyone, big or small, look huge! I wish there could be offerings in solid colored pants.

Respected Contributor

Re: PJ PANT REQUEST...

[ Edited ]

The prints are often very cute. I buy them for my grandkids (who are teens). They love them.

To me, they say "I'm in my pajamas," whereas the solid ones say "I'm relaxing at home." This might be a silly distinction. Still, I'd rather answer the door in solid color ones lol.

Super Contributor

I completely agree with you @qbabs! I think printed pajama bottoms look ridiculous on mature women. Plus prints are not attractive on my size 16 pants size! If a pattern is a must, put it on the TOP. How hard is that. Plus, when the bottoms are solid, I can throw on a sweatshirt and go to the store with a coat on and not look like I just crawled out of bed.

Respected Contributor

@qbabs@mimilucy@peachesncream ~ solid color bottoms would be a nice and fresh change.  Also, I've been wishing and hoping to be able to order tops and bottoms separately.  I'm larger on top, smaller by two sizes on the bottom, so sets of anything don't fit...too tight on top, too loose/baggy on bottom😕

Honored Contributor

Me too @AKgirl2.   Two-piece sets of anything are out of the question for me.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Re: PJ PANT REQUEST...

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

Me too @AKgirl2.   Two-piece sets of anything are out of the question for me.

@Kachina624 ~ I'm sure it's a problem for lots of people.  I did find some sleepwear at Walmart last year, that I was able to choose sizes, and mix/match colors, patterns on the tops and bottoms.  I bought 3 pairs, and now wish I had bought more.  I'll have to check and see if Walmart still offers them.  They're so comfortable, wash well and are so cute!  The price was great as well, about $12 per item.

Honored Contributor

I wear short pj's all year long with a tank top or cami in the summer, tee shirt in the winter.

Valued Contributor

i like it