Honored Contributor

PETITES ON YOUTUBE TO FOLLOW

Audrey Coyne and Barely Bethany...Yes, younger than my daughter, but their principles of dressing a 5'2" body and especially making and keeping a capsule wardrobe of neutral pieces and then adding to it...so informative. 

Honored Contributor

Re: PETITES ON YOUTUBE TO FOLLOW

I am not a capsule type person..I don't know who the second person is ,but I think Audrey has a good following of people ,that like that look, so you are in good company

Honored Contributor

Love Audrey!  She has some wonderful things to say.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@ECBG   How ya feeling, Lady?

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@ECBG   How ya feeling, Lady?

@Shanus Hello Lovely!  Thank you for asking.

My last day at work was January 4th.  From that time, I've kept my leg elevated.  I finally got in with the ortho dr as you probably read in Outfit Of....The pain went down with the swelling.  I can now get up from a chair without arms.

We have a Victorian love seat in our bedroom that we have always sat down on to put on slacks or shoes and boots.  When I was last at work and asked her to take me off, at that time I couldn't get up because of the severe pain.  We had to take a ladderback with arms up there.  Now I can now stand.

I offered to go back the last week of the month, but being in clearance mode and the reduction in hours because our outside mall has decided to close at 7pm instead of 9 pm available hours have been reduced.  She probably doesn't have any spare hours, so I'm just chilling and taking care of Shadow.

A wonderful friend is coming down here from upstate NY and she'll be here later this week.  Can't wait to see her, we're like sisters!!!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@ECBG   Relax, enjoy your time off, rest your leg some more and whoop it up with your BFF!!! 🥰

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the info, I'll check it out.