Honored Contributor

I will not purchase embellished sweaters, tees, & sweatshirts unless there is an included envelope of spare parts. Some of those pearls or sequins are sure to fall off. I looked at a quite expensive sweatshirt w/ beading in J Crew that had no replacement "bedazzles". No extras...no sale! 

Esteemed Contributor

I avoid anything with bling unless I reallllllllly like it.  And that is rare.  I don't need the hassle of the extra care with pieces like that.  It is not really my style anyway.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

May I ask what you do like about being here and the Q? 

QVC Customer Care

This thread has been removed by QVC because it is argumentative

Honored Contributor

@Melania I like all the hearts and replies from kind hearted people.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't buy anything with bling...I don't need to be hand washing and line drying  ....nor do i want to worry about stuff falling off...

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee  Also check out a fun and positive post about electric blankets on Community Chat. BTW, I sent you an apology on LOGO forum when I realized how many posts you had there & you loved LOGO. No response to apologies? That'another pet peeve. 

Honored Contributor

Is the OP Gazelle?

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva To further my learning, what's Gazelle mean?

Honored Contributor

I like a little sparkle, I always have.  99% of the time, you do get that little packet with extras beeds etc but honestly, I've never used any of them.  If a sequin or pearl or bead falls off, it's not noticeable and if you treat the garment carefully, nothing really falls off.  Of course, I don't buy $14.99 tops.  When I buy something with embellishment, I pay a decent amount for it.....you do get what you pay for.