Honored Contributor

I only watched one PLW show and realized it was not for me.  Haven't bought anything from that line.

Honored Contributor

@luvmyteddy4 wrote:

Every time I think I might order something I read the reviews about the pilling and change my mind. 

I am not huge with the big messages, like the smaller ones...

What do you think, have you bought anything from this line?

I can address your question since I own several of her tops and jackets.  I also have a couple pairs of her earlier jeans which I love.  I own the sweatshirts and shirts.  Piling occurs on lots of clothing depending on the material, but I didn't experience any piling with this line.  

Honored Contributor

@luvmyteddy4  I do have several pieces but not ones with wording.  I have 4 pairs of sweats which I just love, the hoodie to match one pair and 5 other unique tops and none of them pilled.  

Trusted Contributor

I found anything in this line that is rayon polyester and spandex blend pills and snags horribly. Looks like an old rag pretty quickly. However  I find other items wear very well. It is a hit a miss. 

Esteemed Contributor

@luvmyteddy4 wrote:

@Puppy Lips wrote:

No, I have not bought anything of hers.  The tie dyed T-shirt I saw this morning looked cute, but I am not sure I would like the sleeves.  I don't want any "words" on my clothing either.

Frankly, the vendor kind of rubs me the wrong way.  I only watched a few minutes of her this morning.  But I wish someone would have told her to look at the camera instead of staring at the monitor the whole time.  Maybe she corrected that, but when I saw her, she was either staring down at the monitor, or looking at Mary Beth, never into the camera. 

She is very bossy with the models always telling them how to walk or do a skit with her and always fluffing them. 

She's not the only one who only looks in the monitor. Even after all these years Susan G still doesn't know where the camera is either. Always looking in the monitor. A few others as well. 

Esteemed Contributor

Another NO here - vendor appears to have an attitude -  and the clothes I would never buy.   Words belong on paper not on me.

Prices way too high for what you get.  Same for  LOGO.

Honored Contributor

I'm just glad they quit misleading the customer. Giving the impression this was some philanthropic company like Toms or Life is Good......it's a business and she sells clothing with words on it...(not that there's anything wrong with that)

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

I'm just glad they quit misleading the customer. Giving the impression this was some philanthropic company like Toms or Life is Good......it's a business and she sells clothing with words on it...(not that there's anything wrong with that)

@Andreatoo Yes I could see where one would get the "idea" that the profits go to some "Peace Love World" charity.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Trusted Contributor

@Alison Wonderland wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

I don't care for the vendor, silly messages or the clothes so I'm not a customer.

Agreed.

I just flat out don't care for her.  Can't watch

Honored Contributor

@Puppy Lips wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Andreatoo Yes I could see where one would get the "idea" that the profits go to some "Peace Love World" charity.

@Puppy Lips 

It wasn't the name it was the original presentations. 'she's making a difference in the world' 'She's effecting lives' etc.

I looked up the company for clarification because it was pretty ambiguous.