Respected Contributor

Every time I think I might order something I read the reviews about the pilling and change my mind. 

I am not huge with the big messages, like the smaller ones...

What do you think, have you bought anything from this line?

Honored Contributor

I don't care for the vendor, silly messages or the clothes so I'm not a customer.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

No, I have not bought anything of hers.  The tie dyed T-shirt I saw this morning looked cute, but I am not sure I would like the sleeves.  I don't want any "words" on my clothing either.

Frankly, the vendor kind of rubs me the wrong way.  I only watched a few minutes of her this morning.  But I wish someone would have told her to look at the camera instead of staring at the monitor the whole time.  Maybe she corrected that, but when I saw her, she was either staring down at the monitor, or looking at Mary Beth, never into the camera. 

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

I see that there is a sweatshirt with a gigantic cowl hood coming up.  I have one of these in black -- a previous tsv, I think-- and it is the most annoying sweatshirt ever.  I seldom wear it as the hood is a major nuisance.

I don't care for the vendor, and the clothing is overpriced.

Respected Contributor

@Puppy Lips wrote:

No, I have not bought anything of hers.  The tie dyed T-shirt I saw this morning looked cute, but I am not sure I would like the sleeves.  I don't want any "words" on my clothing either.

Frankly, the vendor kind of rubs me the wrong way.  I only watched a few minutes of her this morning.  But I wish someone would have told her to look at the camera instead of staring at the monitor the whole time.  Maybe she corrected that, but when I saw her, she was either staring down at the monitor, or looking at Mary Beth, never into the camera. 

She is very bossy with the models always telling them how to walk or do a skit with her and always fluffing them. 

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 Totally agree with you regarding these virtual signalling clothes

Honored Contributor

Not for me.  I happen to see a program yesterday and the sayings on the pants was a bit much.  Her prices are too high for what she is offering.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I don't care for the vendor, silly messages or the clothes so I'm not a customer.

Agreed.

Honored Contributor

The pants and denim jackets don't interest me.  I did see a a couple of sweatshirts that were cool looking and I liked the sherberty colors.  Then I saw the prices and...that was the end of that for me.  

Respected Contributor

I've seen a few cute pieces, but the line is way too expensive.