Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Puppy Lips wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

I'm just glad they quit misleading the customer. Giving the impression this was some philanthropic company like Toms or Life is Good......it's a business and she sells clothing with words on it...(not that there's anything wrong with that)

@Andreatoo Yes I could see where one would get the "idea" that the profits go to some "Peace Love World" charity.

@Puppy Lips 

It wasn't the name it was the original presentations. 'she's making a difference in the world' 'She's effecting lives' etc.

I looked up the company for clarification because it was pretty ambiguous.

@Andreatoo Yes, she is soooooo "wonderful", LOL.  That is why she, just like I said, rubs me the wrong way.  She may make nice clothes, but other people make nice clothes too, but they don't claim to "change the world," one overpriced item at a time.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Trusted Contributor

@luvmyteddy4 I purchased from their web site a couple years ago.  I got a filthy pair of pants that had clearly been used. 

Their CS never returned any calls or emails.  

Fool me once...

Respected Contributor

@Jtdmum wrote:

@luvmyteddy4 I purchased from their web site a couple years ago.  I got a filthy pair of pants that had clearly been used. 

Their CS never returned any calls or emails.  

Fool me once...

wow!

Honored Contributor

I'm not fond of wording or sayings on clothing, throw pillows, signs over kitchen sinks, beds or names on necklaces. I know my name is Shanus. No advertising necessary. I also don't need to share my feelings on love, support, kindness, etc. 

Trusted Contributor

@Lucylu12 wrote:

I found anything in this line that is rayon polyester and spandex blend pills and snags horribly. Looks like an old rag pretty quickly. However  I find other items wear very well. It is a hit a miss. 

To me, the clothes look like rags to begin with.  Those jeans with the wide, wide legs just look stupid.  Do not like her or the line and do not watch this brand.

Regular Contributor
I have many pieces of PLW. I especially like the jackets. The belted military one with the longer back is my all time favorite. I have it in two sizes. One to fit oversized and one more fitted. I have both the green and blue. They are on clearance now.
Respected Contributor

@TennisCaptain wrote:
I have many pieces of PLW. I especially like the jackets. The belted military one with the longer back is my all time favorite. I have it in two sizes. One to fit oversized and one more fitted. I have both the green and blue. They are on clearance now.

I did like that jacket from yesterday and it won't pill.

Honored Contributor

@TennisCaptain wrote:

@TennisCaptain 

What's the item number?

Honored Contributor

Most of these styles can be found without the wording. That's my preference.

Trusted Contributor

@lmt wrote:

I've seen a few cute pieces, but the line is way too expensive.

I agree too expensive!