Honored Contributor

PAJAMA BOTTOMS - SOURCES?

[ Edited ]

I'm usually pretty resourceful, but am just not finding what I want .... and hope you can help.

My usual bedtime outfit is an oversized cotton tee shirt and a pair of cotton or rayon P J bottoms bought as separates .... usually at Marshalls or Ross ... I'm sure you've seen them.    They seem to really wear well, but I'd love to find some shorter than full length .... or the "shorts" sold with a 1 inch inseam!    Not much coverage, if you know what I mean.

In a perfect world, I would love to find some knee length or bermuda shorts length P J bottoms .... with about a 10 to 12 inch inseam.   Can't find them anywhere .....  and don't want to resort to buying full length pants and then having a tailor alter them to knee length.  That's ridiculous, IMO.

Just been looking all over online and now the FLEECE are already out there!   Living in Southern CA, I need lighter weight bottoms.

Any suggestions where I might find knee length PJs .... without having to have them altered?  Just can't find what I want ... anywhere.   

TIA!    

Respected Contributor

Re: PAJAMA BOTTOMS - SOURCES?

Google knee length pajama bottoms. There are many choices. Amazon sells them by Latuza for $12.99.

Honored Contributor

Have you tried Amazon?  Kohl's?  I googled "bermuda short pajamas" and saw a number of places come up.  Maybe I misunderstood what you're looking for.

Trusted Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 QVC sells a couple Carol Hochman sets with shorter pants: A286853 and A290141. Good luck!

Honored Contributor

Younkersdotcom  in shorts and capri, I've seen sets.  In knee length and crop, I've seen them sold separately.  Either way, they are inexpensive. Look at the yellow dot section.  If there is no coupon code on the website, you should be able to find one by googling.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I have a couple pairs of PJ with the shorter pants you decribe purchased from WalMart. And I'm still wearing them after a couple of years. The pant length might be a seasonal thing though - shorted for summer, longer for winter.

I've also bought a set with shorts at Costco in the past but I didn't like them as much as the WalMart PJs.

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

I'm usually pretty resourceful, but am just not finding what I want .... and hope you can help.

My usual bedtime outfit is an oversized cotton tee shirt and a pair of cotton or rayon P J bottoms bought as separates .... usually at Marshalls or Ross ... I'm sure you've seen them.    They seem to really wear well, but I'd love to find some shorter than full length .... or the "shorts" sold with a 1 inch inseam!    Not much coverage, if you know what I mean.

In a perfect world, I would love to find some knee length or bermuda shorts length P J bottoms .... with about a 10 to 12 inch inseam.   Can't find them anywhere .....  and don't want to resort to buying full length pants and then having a tailor alter them to knee length.  That's ridiculous, IMO.

Just been looking all over online and now the FLEECE are already out there!   Living in Southern CA, I need lighter weight bottoms.

Any suggestions where I might find knee length PJs .... without having to have them altered?  Just can't find what I want ... anywhere.   

TIA!    

@Tinkrbl44.  Not sure what size you wear, but have you tried Petites for length.....sizes sometimes go up to PXL. My other go to option is the Girls or Junior dept. 

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44.  Also try Old Navy.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

We have a similar sleep comfort 'style' - mine's a 100% cotton tee with 100% cotton pants (lightweight, medium, or flannel).

Since they always twist around (and up) on me plus I'm tall, I don't go for anything shorter than capris LOL.

I rarely shop in-person and have a super tight budget so Walmart.com, Ebay, and Amazon are my usual places, sometimes from the men's section.

Search tips:

The bottoms are called various things - pajama, sleep, or lounge. Along with shorts, capris, crops, ankle-length, or pants.

HTH & good luck! 

Honored Contributor

check out SOMA and their "cool nights" pieces. they MAY have some longer short styles.....i know they have full length, capri , and shorts.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein