Trusted Contributor

Pajama's are expensive.  Vermont Country Store, Cuddledown, Lands  End, Eileen Fisher, and Garnet Hill, for example,  have pjs priced from $60- 100+.  Many of these brands are on sale for more reasonable prices. They are worth it; I have some from Lands' End, Garnet Hill, and Cuddledown that are 5-20 years old!  Many people will purchase those shown tonight for a variety of reasons: design, fabric, etc.  I also have puchased pjs in the 20-40 price range and the fabrics are synthetics and tend to lose their shape after several washings.  

Esteemed Contributor

The OP made a comment about the price of the pajamas; this is not a life altering experience.  She was taken back by the amount being asked. There is no reason to make unkind comments about what one can and can't afford. Treat people like you want to be treated; kindness goes a long way.

Honored Contributor

You are another OP @Luvsmyfam who has been reprimanded today for giving a personal opinion.  Some are tired of some personal opinions...I'm tired of the reprimanding.  Usually, I pass by and ignore them, but I guess the censuring has gotten to me today because it's very unfair.  

Why don't they ignore posts they don't like instead of belittling other posters?

QVC hosts get discounts, so Courtney didn't pay $132. 

Respected Contributor

I think 100% cotton PJ's are very special...and not always easy in find in a size and style you like. 

The prints are adorable. 

Valued Contributor

I buy what I want and am on SS but who goes to the Q for 130$ PJS!  I'd like to try the sizing and feel the material not give anyplace shipping cost and possible return shipping.  There are quite a few on this blog that just get pleasure out of "put down" comments.

Esteemed Contributor

I haven't spent that on one set of pjays but I do have like, 30 different sets of lounge attire.  Most were purchased at a discount but when you add it all up . . . I have spent some cash on this stuff.  I have to rework my beach pant drawers just to make sure that they all get in the rotation!

It's whats important to you and what you can afford.  

Cogito ergo sum
Esteemed Contributor

If indeed they are a good weight of cotton poplin, they are a true find.  Not for everyone, but for some.

Respected Contributor

There are a lot of wealthy people in the world. They have money to burn.  Spending $100 for them is like spending $10 for the average person. QVC makes more money off of expensive items so they are focusing  more and more on wealthy people.

Honored Contributor

@Luvsmyfam wrote:

who in the world pays 132.00 for pajamas?my goodness,I didn't think there was such a thing.on q right now.court says she bought.

@Luvsmyfam   I put no trust in what they say they own or purchased multiples of an item. If it were all true, they'd have too have many "closet rooms", storage bins and some type of inventory system to find their clothing/shoes. 

Who pays $130 for pjs? I guess some do. I don't knock those who choose to purchase them. I've purchased items that others would think is too much money, but it's usually a main, often worn item in my closet, like bags, shoes, a cashmere sweater or my Side Stitch items which others may think is a extravagance. 

Trusted Contributor

@Luvsmyfam wrote:

who in the world pays 132.00 for pajamas?my goodness,I didn't think there was such a thing.on q right now.court says she bought.

And for another $132 there's a matching robe!

I love pajamas, and I love woven cotton in the summer. These look adorable and I'd buy if I could afford. On second thought, maybe if I had the budget for these, I'd be shopping somewhere else. I'm glad qvc has some stylish options, but I what I shop here for is practical, well made and affordable lines like D&co. Not dramatic or amazing, but reliable and I like it.