Not applicable

I'm watching Susan Graver @ 2:45 AM. I have many of her designs and have no complaints about the clothing. I do find however that when she is on she cnstantly overtalks the host. Right now she is talking incessantly. Can this be brought to her attention? Or am I exaggerating the issue? Does anyone share my view?

I agree with you she is obnoxious over talking hosts throwing herself in with the models. I can no longer watch her presentations. Can someone talk to her or perhaps show her a tape so she sees how awful she is.
Honored Contributor

deer.gif

Esteemed Contributor

She does know. She has on occasion mentioned it while on air that people have told her and then she apologizes as she continues to overtalk. Love her clothing, but it is annoying watching her presentations.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Trusted Contributor

I agree with twopeas...Susan DOES know about all the complaints viewers have made about her incessant talking and interrupting.  I have heard her mutter on several occasions that people say she talks too much and so she needs to stop, but then she giggles nervously and continues right on talking.  There is no STOP button.  

Honored Contributor

It's fascinating watching this..... because she is obviously a big seller on the Q and they don't want to disrupt her sales in any way by changing her behavior, but what she's doing to the hosts is "stepping" on their lines, which in any field like this is considered really rude and unprofessional and usually the person working with the offender would be all over them about it off air.  I realize she can't seem to help it and the hosts apparently just talk through her and accept it as  "it's just Susan's way".... 

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Respected Contributor

LOVE love LOVE that popcorn eating deer!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

reverse-1328724228_raccoon_eating_popcorn.gif (215×228)

New Contributor

I really get annoyed when Susan Graver talks constantly and rudely interupts when the host is trying to say something. I wish QVC would get someone else from Susan's team to talk about her clothing. I can't watch her anymore. If I hear the words "run to the sink, a little soap and water will get any stain out" again I will scream!

Occasional Contributor

AMEN!!!!!  Just knew I wasn't the only one to notice this - Susan is SO obnoxious.  Somebody PLEASE, PLEASE rein her in!