Honored Contributor

i just got used to the idea that form fitting was slimming and now they are switching back to what they describe as flowing or relaxed.This time around I don't think I like the look and I now have a closet of form fitting.What do you all think of this trend?

Trusted Contributor

I say wear what you like and fell good in  I don't think you can go wrong doing that. Fashion seems to be all over the place and now a days no one really cares.

Esteemed Contributor

I would wear what I liked, what I was comfortable in, and what I thought was flattering to me. Who cares about trends. They only come in and out so they can sell new clothes...

Honored Contributor

It's just one area of style, in the way that there is all kinds of pants.

I think they can look good, but the knit fabric will fall against what may not be someone's "best part" and accent it.

More structured styles are slimming.  Remember "What Not To Wear"? Characteristics of design don't change.

Respected Contributor

@YorkieonmyPillow  Hit the nail on the head, they have to keep changing to keep selling. 

I try to stay current within reason, but I also try to wear what is flattering on me. 

Honored Contributor

I don't travel in "circles" where fashion really matters.   In AZ, we dress for the weather............

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

I wear what looks good on me & don't pay much attention to fads and "trends." They are all just planned to get people to buy more things.

Respected Contributor

I do not think oversize tops look good on me so I do not wear them.

Clothes that fit look so much better than baggy or oversized.

Respected Contributor

I don't enjoy wearing fitted/structured clothes.  I prefer relaxed pieces that flatter my body...but not oversized.  Regardless of "what's in", I think we all feel better when we wear what we love.

Respected Contributor

Wear clothes that fit, are comfortable and figure flattering.  I don't care what anybody tells me is in or out.  I know when I look good and when I don't.  Clothing that is too large and oversized makes me look like a refirgerator with legs.  Clothing that is too tight shows things I don't want to show.  Clothing that fits me properly makes me look good and feel good.  Great fashion never goes out of style but fads fade quickly.