Honored Contributor

Was in Ross today..........saw some "throws" with foot pockets.   With my luck, I would fall and break bones trying to get to the bathroom.............

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Oversized sweatshirt

[ Edited ]

This was on Shark Tank recently - Barbara Corcoran partnered with them !

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

This item is a blanket shaped like a sweatshirt, not meant to wear out in public, in my opinion, so for around the house when it is freezing, it seems a good idea.

" Modeled after a men's 5XL hoodie, this oversized design is perfect for anyone looking to lounge in the lap of laziness"

Yes. You’ll notice that the item number starts with an “h” (for home goods, I guess?), rather than an “a” for apparel.

Trusted Contributor

I saw this on a Shark Tank show recently was probably a rerun...I was surprised Barbara picked this up.

They are selling ones that did not sell out  the first time these two men brought it to the Q  before shark tank.

I always wear a really big sweatshirt like this so I can tuck my legs up under it..I'm short. This looked to hot for me.

@Ibby114 wrote:

This was on Shark Tank recently - Barbara Corcoran partnered with them !

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
Honored Contributor

Oversized apparently is the new big trend coming off the runways. I've seen a couple of instances of it, as I'm sure we all have, but Marc Bouwer confirmed it yesterday when he presented his big dress and said that we're going to be seeing a lot more of it in the coming seasons!

This is one trend I will not partake in. I know I say 'Never Say Never' but I just can't imagine being inspired to wear something that doesn't fit!

Super Contributor

It's 95 here with dew points in the 70's, and feels like 107. Going to last till next weekend. This is New England. I'd rather have snow ! :/

Valued Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I saw that shirt and thought it one of the strangest clothing items I've seen the Q sell.  Did you notice the sleeves?  They must be about 4ft long.

Like what the heck? Why would anyone want all that sleeve length bunched up around their wrists and forearms?

This reminds me of the oversized blanket-like tops from Barefoot Dreams. But BD shortens the sleeves.

If someone wants to wear a sweatshirt this ginormous why not just buy a Men's 5X Hanes from Amazon or Walmart.com for $12?

Valued Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

Oversized apparently is the new big trend coming off the runways. I've seen a couple of instances of it, as I'm sure we all have, but Marc Bouwer confirmed it yesterday when he presented his big dress and said that we're going to be seeing a lot more of it in the coming seasons!

That's interesting! I'm really looking forward to seeing what's coming up. Woman Tongue

I will say I love wearing cuddly over-sized sweatshirts and fleece-lined men's shirts in the deadly cold of winter or when I'm down with a cold but this shirt....no, just no.

Honored Contributor

I wouldn't mind having one of those for times when the power goes out in the winter or furnace breaks. 

Valued Contributor

I actually ordered one to wear to my grandsons' fall scoccer games.  The fields get so cold and windy that people bring all kinds of blankets to wrap themselves in.  I think this will work great.  Don't care about the bulk.  It looks very warm and can be worn over other clothing.