Honored Contributor

To me, jeans dragging the floor look just plain sloppy.  Not a fan at all of those shown.

Respected Contributor

When I was in junior high, we wore jeans and pants that were called “baggies”. I haven’t thought of that term in years, but these remind me of them(except for the high waist band). 

Honored Contributor

Re: Oversized jeans

[ Edited ]

I'll stick with my skinnies.

I rarely wash my jeans. They just don't need it. But then I'm also not one who has to wash something after every wearing whether it's necessary or not. Better for the fabric, too.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

Never really been a fan of wide flare jeans. I'm 5'8 but a 35 inch inseam is way too long for me, and as a plus size I believe I look better in tapered legs, whether it's skinny, classic straight, or a slight bootcut. It's not even really that flattering on the model, especially in the stomach area.

Honored Contributor

From skinny jeans that are too short, to oversized jeans that are too long— isn’t there a happy medium?! Woman Surprised

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Esteemed Contributor

How many women are going to wear these jeans with stillettoes? But if it works for them, I don't really care! Go for it!

Honored Contributor

Except for the length, these look great.  I will be so happy when this skinny leg thing dies out.  I still have leggings in the closet that have the tags on them.  I put them on and say "no way" am I going out in public with these on.

Honored Contributor

They would look much better hemmed a little.

Honored Contributor

I think they are really cute but on the long side and I would not wear heels with them.

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

Oversized clothes are not my kind. There is nothing like a well fitted jeans.