Honored Contributor

I have some that I hold back for vacation and some nicer I use for work and layering for lunch with a friend.  We got an especially nice one this year with the prettiest neckline and one inch facing I've ever seen.  I bought about 5 of the 7 colors!  A stripe I didn't like and a chestnut (that will turn me green!Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Overrun with Tees!

[ Edited ]

I have 3 drawers of tees. I hang up my newer and nicer tees in my closet. Most of mine are from Kohl’s or Macy’s. 

I just counted & my tee collection is 47! 😱

Drawer 1 - Short sleeve tees in solid colors and prints

Drawer 2 - Long sleeve white tees for layering under v-neck sweaters in the cold weather. Other solid color long sleeve tees in the same drawer. 

Drawer 3 - More long sleeve tees in white & short sleeve white tees I wear around the house in the summer with shorts.

Valued Contributor

i have way too many to count and yes i Love collecting tshirts myself. I wear them to bed, to lounge in, under fleece, under coats and everything else in between. I buy them from where ever i find a good material. I also buy tshirts as souvenir when we travel. My husband is the same. We just recently moved and were astonished at how many kept coming out of our closet. 

I fold mine and and store them on our closet shelf because hanging them would take over the entire storage space in the closet.  

~No act of kindness, no matter how small is ever wasted~ Aesop