Esteemed Contributor

Been there; done that. Never again.

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Respected Contributor

I wore them in the seventies and I loved them! I don't think at sixy one I would wear them now but hey I might get a wild whim and decide to do it!!

Super Contributor

I'm 62 and short...for me they are a nay.  However, I think for lots of ladies they would be adorable.  When I was in my late 20's and early 30's  I loved a pair by Guess.  I wore them out!  

Honored Contributor

Re: Overalls: Yay or Nay?

[ Edited ]

Style is about personal choice. The other day stopped by my hair salon. Stylist late affording opportunity visiting. Mentioned my age wanted their opinion on shoulder length hair. Both looked when I said 59: Thought i was much younger.  Do what makes you happy.  Dance to your own beat.💃

Respected Contributor

My dad was a farmer and wore them in the fields. l would wear overalls to farm.

Honored Contributor

@ECBGwrote:

@Shanuswrote:

@ECBGwrote:

Not a fan.  I did have a pair in lime sherbret linen (from Q) that I wore everywhere.  That was in the '80's!!!Woman Tongue

@ECBG  Hi. Check my post...think we’re in agreement. 😏

@Shanus,It was too durn hard to go to the bathroom!Smiley Happy  I never want one of those things again!

@ECBG  Bathroom issues? Same reason I don’t like jumpsuits....puddles all around ankles on nasty bathroom floors.

Honored Contributor

The bibs are cute, but how she is wearing them with the sweater is in my opinion goofy.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Esteemed Contributor

I love them!   Wore them in high school all the time.  I would wear them again if they fit good but definately would not wear with that sweater.   I actually do own an overall jean dress slightly above the knee.  I wear it with tights and LL Bean clogs.  I know, such a flower child!  LOL

Esteemed Contributor

At this point in my life it's a Nay! Been there, done that, lol.

Contributor

Hideous! Since when have the Hillbillies returned? This is not sophisticated, not attractive, if you're 15 years old, maybe someone would wear it. But it's a BIG NO! Never!