Respected Contributor

Re: Outfits- see any inspiration?

@MacDUFF

hola!  i don't wear flares either even tho they look nice, but i do wear white jeans in the winter.  not often, but i do......always have.  maybe it's a calif. thing but i think they wear them in new york, too. 

Esteemed Contributor

@ladyroxanne

Hey lady!  Yes, I was thinking I could get away with it here in NC because the winters are mild (compared to the northern states).  I probably wouldn't hesitate in Cali.  I'm wondering what color booties to wear...black just doesn't seem right for some reason...I do have a medium grey color, but that's the lightest.  Oh well, I'll give it a try, but if people laugh at me or give me strange looks, I'm blaming you and @lolakimono LOL.

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@MacDUFF

you go girl and wear those white jeans!  you can wear black booties, too, if you like.  i have if i'm wearing a black sweater.  i've seen pictures in mags, also with the black.  i'm sure whatever you wear, you'll look great!

Honored Contributor

@ladyroxanne wrote:

@MacDUFF

you go girl and wear those white jeans!  you can wear black booties, too, if you like.  i have if i'm wearing a black sweater.  i've seen pictures in mags, also with the black.  i'm sure whatever you wear, you'll look great!

Honored Contributor

When you're young, and have the body these ladies do, everything looks good!  I see some things that I really like but most would not be practical for me.  I am old school and in my area, we still do not wear white trousers, jeans or skirts in the winter.  Winter white is good, but we save the pure white bottoms for the warm weather months.  

A lot of these pretty things bring back fond memories though of what I used to wear and be able to pull off!!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Respected Contributor

Is the fashion theme back to the '70s?  Most of those things I wouldn't wear if they gave them to me.  The bell bottoms are atrocious.  I like the royal blue casual jacket and a couple of the sheath dresses that don't have big flowers all over them.  It's interesting to look at what's in style this year because I don't keep up with that.  I mostly wear classic clothing that's not the latest style.

Honored Contributor

I like # 3.  I'd wear something like that for Easter or Mother's day or to a nice shower.   I also like the full skirt. 

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

I have an outfit just like this except my shoes are leopard print ballet flats. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lolakimono

lola, thank you for posting those pics of the white jeans for @MacDUFF  it will give her the courage to give it a try.  lol!